Chantecaille Loose powder

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 36-43
Chantecaille Loose powder
Loose powderLoose powderLoose powderLoose powderLoose powder

on 2/24/2011 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a best loose powders that i love very much, since i always go with high end brand and this loose powder is a winner. I am using Lamer loose powder and i love so much and cant find anything that good as La Mer. I even had Impress loose powder that cost almost $100.usd. Impress is a expensive line from kanebo but it didnt impress me at all except the price until i tried Chantecaille. I would say it worth the price it melt to your skin as part of your skin but look nicer. It didnt make my face look gray. it is just perfect. I found people complained about the package but i love it i think it looks so chic. i would but again and let my La mer a break. I actually love both of them.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I've been using Cle de Peau for years until the refill was not longer being sold, so I had a choice of try by Terry or Chantecaille. I decided to purchase Chantecaille and I find this is slightly better then Cle de Peau loose powder. The reason is that the powder had no shimmer, but it makes your skin appear natural, slightly dewy and flawless. The powder does not make your skin dry or appear cakey or have build-up. I will be repurchasing this powder.

on 7/12/2007 6:26:00 PM

I have tried just about every loose powder out there ladies...yes, even the precious Cle de Peau ~ This is the most natural, light powder I've ever purchased. I have found this to be a "setting powder only". I'm oily & need to touch up w/ Boscia blotting papers around noon. However, if your looking for an elegent, natural - true to color setting powder try this & I don't think you will be disappointed! I'm NC25 & I wear shade "Light"