Chantecaille Talc Free Loose Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Black age: 30-35
Chantecaille Talc Free Loose Powder

4.5

on 5/1/2012 4:17:00 PM

Fabulous: ultra-fine, non-drying, lasting formula, which delivers a complexion-enhancing, soft-focus result. Pigment (use light) is verging on the translucent with just a hint of fairness, so appropriate for a spectrum of colour complexions.
Generously sized to boot!

on 4/16/2011 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The best loose powder I have ever tried. It leaves a beautiful matt yet natural finish. It never cakes despite the amount I layer on and I never need to touch up through the day. It contains natural SF which is a big plus for me. I recommend this product highly.

Hello

I am Mixed Black and Italian
Love the color Shadow, for me adds a little more color
And blends great with or with out foundation.
I have future skin in Haze I Love that product as well

Will buy again,
Only problem is when opening the case make sure to open slowly
And you will not loose any powder.

It helps to cover my oily t-zone and looks GREAT !!!
Love, love, love
And I have tired a lot of powders to cover up my shinny t-zone

Great product..

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my staple item. I love it as it's so sheer, smooth and good quality. The color I am using is Subtle which give me a healthy skin tone. It's pricy but can last for very long time. Definitely will buy this again and again!!