Chantecaille Talc Free Loose Powder

Filtered by age: 25-29
Chantecaille Talc Free Loose Powder

4.5

on 11/1/2001 11:25:00 PM

Very light and makes my complexion look very smooth. Since I've used this with the Future Skin foundation I've been told by several people that my skin looks great and that I'm "glowing." I'll take it!

on 12/5/2001 4:17:00 AM

A fabulous featherlight setting powder which comes in 3 shades to avoid the overpale 'flourbag' look of so-called translucent powder on medium or darker skins. Sets make-up perfectly whilst looking and feeling invisible. Best applied with a brush. The elegant and generously-sized silver-coloured container has a removable plastic sifter incorporated to prevent overapplication and accidents. The perfect setting powder.

This is an extremely fine powder that feels light and silky and barely there on your face. While it provides a more refined look as opposed to just using foundation alone, it won't give you a completely matte finish if that's what you're looking for. I like it because it's translucent and seems to mix with the natural oils on my face throughout the day giving me a natural but even-toned look. Very forgiving if you have a heavy hand like mine, as it doesn't cake on.

on 6/1/2003 10:16:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have this powder in Light, which I sometimes use to set my foundation (usually Chantecaille Real Skin Spf 30 in Bliss, or Paula Dorf Face Tint in Just Glo) when I need a more matte finish for a polished look. I rated the powder as a four, simply because I prefer Guerlain's Les Meteorites loose powder spheres for a glowy look. Also, I find the Chantecaille Loose Powder container to be somewhat messier than other brands, which disappoints me for the price I paid! Overall, though, the powder itself is very sheer, and natural, never cakey or powdery. I would purchase again, but I wish I could love the container as much as the powder within it.

i have this in light and subtle and it's great. it's soft and somewhat glowy and keeps my oilies at bay, and HAS NO TALC! the packaging is a pain in the a** though. my skin looks better after I use this and their foundation:)

on 10/31/2003 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have this in Shadow and it goes very well with my DDD skin. I love the feel of it, the soft look it adds, the match to my skin tone and the setting aspect of it. The packaging, though attractive, is not travel friendly as it spills all over inside the container which makes a huge mess if not kept upright. But the quality of the powder is high and it sets my cream foundation. I wear VLWC in Golden Tan, Chantecaille SPF 30 Real Skin in Bronze.

on 1/7/2004 9:58:00 PM

This loose powder is one of my favorites, I find myself wearing it at least 3-4 times a week, I got mine in "light" which I believe is the lightest one they have (but I could be wrong)good match for my LLL complexion. $50 dollars retail price.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's a long time since I haven't used a powder. They use to dry out my skin. But I heard about this talc free powder and gave it a try. I think it's great. I don't know loose powder enough to give and efficient critisism, but for me it will do, it's gonna be my HG loose powder for this season...and for many futur seasons if more affinity...

on 9/13/2004 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wonderful powder. I put on my liquid foundation first, then, I add my Chantecaille (Light Loose Powder) on. It stays naturally on my face whole day long! Too bad it's not available in Thailand. I must buy it from Europe/US only :-(

I have the loose powder in Subtle. The powder is very sheer and provides a natural finish. I like the fact that it's talc-free but it's just not matte enough for me. The packaging is so pretty, but have to open carefully to avoid spilling. It is definitely a very good quality powder, but the shade choice is very poor. I'll not buy this again because I prefer either T. LeClerc or Chanel better.