Chantecaille Talc Free Loose Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Black age: 19-24
Chantecaille Talc Free Loose Powder

1 review

on 9/13/2011 1:39:00 PM

I have this in the color Subtle, which works for my NC25/Future Skin Vanilla skintone even though when I bought it I was more NC20/Alabaster.

The powder is great for:
- Those who like extremely light and finely-milled powders with a slight light-reflective sheen to it when applied (not shiny, not matte).
- Those who have dry/normal skin and are looking for light finishing powder.
- Those who like makeup with attractive packaging. The powder case is housed in an elegant silver case and looks great on the vanity.

Personally, I don't use the powder a lot for several reasons:
- I have combination-oily skin, and this doesn't help control oil.
- I also don't like the fact that it has parabens in it, BHT, and a whole slew of other preservatives (even though it is talc-free).

I noticed that a lot of people are not happy with the packaging. I talked to the SA and found a solution for powder spillage:
- When you buy the powder, do NOT remove the whole seal. Instead, peel back to expose 4-5 holes, cut out that section, and leave the rest of the seal alone.
- When you want to use some of the powder, tap some of it onto the lid. The powder will come out of the 4-5 holes instead of the whole thing, and will make the application process a lot less messy. I have traveled a lot with the powder using this method and have never had trouble with spillage.