Nina Ricci Nina (New)

This is a great everyday fragrance. It's fresh and fruity but not overly sweet or cloying but still has enough depth to be worn all year. The main notes I get are crisp green apple and lemon with a dry down of caramel with some soft cedar notes. I really like this fragrance and I find it lasts about 6 hours on me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is by far one of my all-time favourites scents. The predominant fragrance is definitely fruity with hints of lemon and apple, but there’s also an underlying earthy scent which offsets the fresher notes providing something quite grown-up and elegant in nature. When I wear this it lasts all day and I often get compliments from people on how ‘nice’ I smell! I also love the packaging; who can resist a bottle shaped like an apple after all, especially when it smells as good as this one does?!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have had this perfume for over 2 years now. It's a sweet, citrus, apple, candy-like smell that does have decent lasting power. It will stay in my clothes for days. I do find that if you're not a fan of very sweet smells, then this might not be right for you. The fragrance is great for day time use, and suitable for warmer weathers. More fitting for casual wear. It won't go well with night, formal events, or in the fall/winter. It's also more of a younger scent; not so much suitable for someone with more mature taste. I've liked it for a few months, but started to get sickly from the smell. I also sneeze more and have more headaches with this scent on. I thought it was just seasonal allergies at first, but realized this was the culprit. Great scent; just not for me.

Absolutely stunning fragrance with hints of citrus, florals and candy apple. Top notes are citrus but after a few minutes the scent morphs into a very yummy candy apple, praline with a hint of floral smell, just a very feminine, pretty and sexy scent. Gets lots of compliments from men and women. Staying power is not amazing, lasts about 4/5 hours but as its such an addictive smell re spraying during the day isn't a problem. Suitable for daytime and evening wear in my opinion. Try it, you won't be disappointed. Will definitely repurchase again and again, love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love the apple scent, with the citrus lingering in the background for a change - not overpowering the fragrance. The fragrance is amazing, the sillage and longevity, not. This comes off almost as quickly as it sprays on, and the scent is gone for me within minutes. A real shame, because I absolutely love the bottle and sweet apple citrus scent.

I love love this perfume. Its longevity is stunning! I definitely recommend it!

If you don't like sweet, sickly fragrances then don't buy this one 'blind'. My husband bought it for me for Christmas and I think it's his way of asking for a divorce. I've given it to my eight year old. 'Nuff said.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is one of my favorite perfumes. It is sweet, feminine, and enchanting! The scent smells like apples but also has complex floral undertones. The bottle is so cute. It looks like a sweet little apple with silver leaves.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Oh my gosh. This is the first bottle of perfume I ever spent my own money on...and the second and the third. It smells so good and quite feminine not too strong and overpowering well at least not to me anyways.

I think this perfume is suffocating. It has a good lasting power and I like it that its strong, but the sweetness of it is one that I find cloying.
I was given one and sometimes I use it but its not something I cherish.
I love the package though!

Popular Fragrances