Nina Ricci Nina (New)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have had this perfume for over 2 years now. It's a sweet, citrus, apple, candy-like smell that does have decent lasting power. It will stay in my clothes for days. I do find that if you're not a fan of very sweet smells, then this might not be right for you. The fragrance is great for day time use, and suitable for warmer weathers. More fitting for casual wear. It won't go well with night, formal events, or in the fall/winter. It's also more of a younger scent; not so much suitable for someone with more mature taste. I've liked it for a few months, but started to get sickly from the smell. I also sneeze more and have more headaches with this scent on. I thought it was just seasonal allergies at first, but realized this was the culprit. Great scent; just not for me.

I love love this perfume. Its longevity is stunning! I definitely recommend it!

To Read all 181 Reviews, Login or Join

Absolutely stunning fragrance with hints of citrus, florals and candy apple. Top notes are citrus but after a few minutes the scent morphs into a very yummy candy apple, praline with a hint of floral smell, just a very feminine, pretty and sexy scent. Gets lots of compliments from men and women. Staying power is not amazing, lasts about 4/5 hours but as its such an addictive smell re spraying during the day isn't a problem. Suitable for daytime and evening wear in my opinion. Try it, you won't be disappointed. Will definitely repurchase again and again, love it.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Oh my gosh. This is the first bottle of perfume I ever spent my own money on...and the second and the third. It smells so good and quite feminine not too strong and overpowering well at least not to me anyways.

I think this perfume is suffocating. It has a good lasting power and I like it that its strong, but the sweetness of it is one that I find cloying.
I was given one and sometimes I use it but its not something I cherish.
I love the package though!

If you don't like sweet, sickly fragrances then don't buy this one 'blind'. My husband bought it for me for Christmas and I think it's his way of asking for a divorce. I've given it to my eight year old. 'Nuff said.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is one of my favorite perfumes. It is sweet, feminine, and enchanting! The scent smells like apples but also has complex floral undertones. The bottle is so cute. It looks like a sweet little apple with silver leaves.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The packaging on this perfume is quite girly but not much, the apple shape bottle with the red gradient fading into clear is nice. The perfume itself is good, nothing spectacular though. The scent is sweet with floral hints, is soft but is very nice. I recommend it if you are just starting out on buying perfumes.

I love this scent. It's the first perfume I've ever bought with my own money as an adult, and I've stayed loyal to this scent since.

I've always gotten compliments on how it smells- it's fruity and flowery but also not too "kiddy". It lasts about 5 or so hours on me. I really like the bottle as well.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

An easy perfume to wear anytime. I have owned a couple of bottles already. Will buy again. The bottle is stunning. The scent is fairly sweet but quite irresistible. Mmmmm

Popular Fragrances