Joop! Joop! For Men

Joop! Joop! For Men

2.7

on 3/13/2016 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Ugh! What a horrid scent! I had an uncle that wore this stuff. I never forgot the name of it because it was such a strong scent. It almost reminded me of bug spray.

Oh my, this is sooooooooooooooooo baaaaad. Smells like sticky sugary liquid pain relief for children only this stuff dishes out the headaches instead. I don't think I could stay in the same room as someone wearing this cheap synthetic stink. It seems very popular with teenagers who have yet to develop olfactory discrimination. I guess at that age there is no such thing as bad publicity.

on 9/2/2008 4:37:00 PM

I've bought this parfume for my man recently and I must say... it smells sooooooooooooo good!! So sweet, sexy,... I just can get enough of that fragnance.
For my man, it goes for every season.
A must have!

on 6/28/2008 4:30:00 PM

awww, this one is nostalgic for me. my high school boyfriend wore it. :)

i find it funny that it's considered a masculine- it's always come accross as powdery and definitely a little girly, to me. it's nice. i used to swipe it from him occasionally. this was quite a few years ago though, and i think it smells a little "young" for regular wear now.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is sex in a bottle. My first love wore this and now when I catch the scent of it in the air, I have been known to follow people, sniffing like a bloodhound to just breathe it in and let the memories flood over me. It is like a sex pheromone. It makes any man instantly attractive to me.

on 1/24/2005 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is AWFUL!!! A co worker bought this and was so proud of himself until he walked into work and all the girls started sneezing!! I will never forget this fragrance, that's for sure!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance