Joop! Joop! For Men

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Joop! Joop! For Men

3.8

Oh my, this is sooooooooooooooooo baaaaad. Smells like sticky sugary liquid pain relief for children only this stuff dishes out the headaches instead. I don't think I could stay in the same room as someone wearing this cheap synthetic stink. It seems very popular with teenagers who have yet to develop olfactory discrimination. I guess at that age there is no such thing as bad publicity.

I agree with the other ladies I think this is a sexy clogne for men. My boyfriend wears this sometimes and I am addicted to the scent. The funny thing is this is one of my grandpa's signature scents so it reminds me of him too....although in a COMPLETELY different way haha.

on 7/4/2008 9:18:00 PM

This has got to be the biggest aphrodisiac scent for me. Any man who wears it has me at his mercy (ok, maybe I hyperbolize... a little). I have actually stopped men on the street and made the excuse of asking them for the time, just because I could smell their Joop! My ex visited me the other day, and wore it. When I commented on it, he said "I wore it in your honour". Wicked, wicked man.
I agree with other reviewers that this is a bit "girly" and I do wear it myself on occasion, however, the way it smells on me pales in comparison to smelling it on an attractive man. It is sweet, leathery, tobacco, musk...and completely unlike any other scent. "P:TG" gave it a crap rating. Ignore them, sniff for yourself.

on 6/28/2008 4:30:00 PM

awww, this one is nostalgic for me. my high school boyfriend wore it. :)

i find it funny that it's considered a masculine- it's always come accross as powdery and definitely a little girly, to me. it's nice. i used to swipe it from him occasionally. this was quite a few years ago though, and i think it smells a little "young" for regular wear now.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is sex in a bottle. My first love wore this and now when I catch the scent of it in the air, I have been known to follow people, sniffing like a bloodhound to just breathe it in and let the memories flood over me. It is like a sex pheromone. It makes any man instantly attractive to me.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

One of my all time favorite scents for a man!I don't get all of these people saying almost every man wears Joop...where?!I wish more men around here wore it,lol!The smell is definitely a turn on for me,sooo much better than all of that Axe crap!

It seems like for all the people that have reviewed this it is tied to exes in some way or another...well add me to the bunch lol! My ex boyfriend used to wear this, and it smelled sooooooo good on him. Like intoxicatingly good. I bought it for my now husband, and eh - not so much. He doesn't really like it either. This is definitely a scent that smells better after it's been on the skin for a while, say oh...about 3-4 hours. It's not like any other men's cologne I've smelled as it is almost on the sweet side. Also I think you *have* to have the right chemistry to make it work, otherwise it's a stinky cloud wafting around you with a ten foot radius. But be warned: if these product reviews are any indication, the guys who wear this will become exes! :P

on 12/27/2005 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

YYYYUUUUUUMMMM!!!! This smells soooo good. I even like to wear it myself. It is by far, the best mens' fragrance I have ever smelled. I detect notes of rootbeer or something in it. GORGEOUS

This is one of my absolute favorite mens fragrances. Only a certain kind of man can pull the scent off. He is clean, well groomed and knows how to treat a lady. Joop is soft, with just a hint of spice/woods. Even a "manly man" can wear this scent, it isn't too feminine. It reminds me of warm cuddley sweaters in the winter with a big cuddley man undernieth.

on 7/21/2005 3:25:00 PM

My dad used to wear the tiniest spritz of Joop on special occasions, and I've always loved the scent. It reminds me of something clean, like soap and fabric softener. Fresh instead of rugged. It's nice if you're looking for a men's fragrance that doesn't just smell like a stronger version of men's deodorant. Like several reviewers have said, though, a little goes a very long way. And in response to a previous comment, it actually doesn't rhyme with poop. Joop is pronounced "yope" (soft j, rhymes with rope).

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Fahrenheit

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance