Joop! Joop! For Men

Filtered by age: 30-35
Joop! Joop! For Men

3.6

Oh my, this is sooooooooooooooooo baaaaad. Smells like sticky sugary liquid pain relief for children only this stuff dishes out the headaches instead. I don't think I could stay in the same room as someone wearing this cheap synthetic stink. It seems very popular with teenagers who have yet to develop olfactory discrimination. I guess at that age there is no such thing as bad publicity.

on 10/16/2008 3:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

love love love it.it's line sex in a bottle for me-i can't resist spritzing in on mysef as well!so intoxicating!

on 7/4/2008 9:18:00 PM

This has got to be the biggest aphrodisiac scent for me. Any man who wears it has me at his mercy (ok, maybe I hyperbolize... a little). I have actually stopped men on the street and made the excuse of asking them for the time, just because I could smell their Joop! My ex visited me the other day, and wore it. When I commented on it, he said "I wore it in your honour". Wicked, wicked man.
I agree with other reviewers that this is a bit "girly" and I do wear it myself on occasion, however, the way it smells on me pales in comparison to smelling it on an attractive man. It is sweet, leathery, tobacco, musk...and completely unlike any other scent. "P:TG" gave it a crap rating. Ignore them, sniff for yourself.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is sex in a bottle. My first love wore this and now when I catch the scent of it in the air, I have been known to follow people, sniffing like a bloodhound to just breathe it in and let the memories flood over me. It is like a sex pheromone. It makes any man instantly attractive to me.

on 4/15/2006 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Read Twinkle5000's review and you'll know how I feel about this fragrance-crazy,huh? Yes, I bought the smallest bottle too a couple of years ago because a guy I was extremely attracted to was wearing it, guy gone forever so I'm still left with 1/4 of the bottle I can't seem to part with...5 lippies when worn by the guy, blah when worn by me.

on 6/6/2005 1:40:00 PM

This was one of my first colognes... Luckily, my taste has changed and I no longer wear this offensive scent. I started using as a bathroom air freshener, and it was quite effective because it is so damn strong. However, now whenever I smell it, I immediately associate it with my roommate's bowel movements. Coincidental that the name rhymes with "poop", don't you think?

One of my very few favorite mens colognes. A very sexy, unique, sweet and comforting scent. I would only imagine a man with impeccable taste to wear this--and I can't understand why anyone would say this smells cheap. However, if not used sparingly it can become sickly sweet.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Fahrenheit

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance