Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash Fragrance Free

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash Fragrance Free

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Extract (Fruit & Leaf), Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamon) Seed Extract, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Leaf Cell Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, PEG 20 Glycerides (Almond), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium 10, Quaternium 15, Myristyl Alcohol, May Contain (+/-):, Citric Acid

on 8/29/2016 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This product does what it claims - baby your skin - which is why I feel guilty only giving it 3 lippies. It's because it lives up to its advertisement that I won't write 'don't buy it'

Should you buy it, just be aware:
1. It won't be pleasing to the eye first thing in the morning due to it's coloring & consistency. It's gross visually.

2. It'll feel like you're washing in hair conditioner. Rinse well.

So those two cons are the two lippies deducted. Otherwise, it'd be a perfect product.

on 10/7/2015 2:41:00 PM

This is a great gentle body wash! It does not clog my pores and leaves my skin clean without drying it out. I use it in both the shower and bathtub, rinses clean. Love the fragrance free element, too! I will continue to buy. My skin is only slightly dry on my legs and arms. I don't even need to follow up with a moisturizer with this product. I will see how the winter goes!

To Read all 87 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/15/2015 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I love this body wash sooo much!! I have very sensitive skin which usually is dry and gets itchy if I get in contact with any product that contains fragrance. It moisturizes my skin so well and I no longer have that itchy feeling when I get out the shower! My skin feels baby soft after I use my body lotion from Eucerin. I can finally rest in peace that I finally found an affordable fragrance free body wash.

on 7/28/2015 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

PROS:

This is wonderful for dry or sensitive skin and very soothing if you have a sunburn or any other type of inflammation. It is moisturizing enough that I can use it instead of shaving cream to shave my legs. It is fragrance free. This, like most Aveeno products, contains colloidal oatmeal, which soothes red, irritated skin. Great for that unexpected sudden attack of hives during hayfever season. I would also recommend it to anyone with dry, flaky skin in the dead of winter. Safe for children. Costs around $8 for 18 ounces, making it affordable enough to have in the shower year-round.

CONS:

It does leave some oat residue in the tub if you bathe with it.

Not a cruelty free brand.

on 7/4/2015 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a wonderful, moisturizing, gentle body wash. It's sulfate-free, which is great for anyone who is sensitive to sulfates (like I am). It's also fragrance-free, which is great because it means no artificial fragrances to react to. The downside is that it doesn't smell great, not that it smells bad, either; it just doesn't smell as wonderful as all the body products that are scented. It keeps skin nicely hydrated without leaving skin oily or filmy. It's also widely available and a reasonable price. The bottle has a nice flip cap that is flat on top, so you can store it upside down when running out of product to make it easy to get the last bits out. Basically, there is nothing I would change about this body cleanser. Highly recommend for sensitive skin!

on 9/26/2013 1:28:00 PM

I've been using this for years and love it. It is extremely gentle and non-irritating, a little goes a long way, and I can use it on my face and body. Super!

on 7/15/2013 10:47:00 PM

gentle and i originally loved it but i feel it leaves a film on my skin which over time is irritating or just not cleansing enough for my lady parts. great for the rest of the body though.

on 4/8/2012 3:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really love this product it really appease my skin don't let my skin dry i really like the unscented one . i recommend this product to everybody who don't like perfumed things .

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is for the lightly fragranced version. I love how.. "clean" this product smells! It's very soothing, and it really blossoms in the shower while lathering (and it lathers very well, might I add). This product leaves me feeling moisturized and clean as can be.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I looove it! I use it to wash my new tatoos...doesn't dry them out,, I recommend this product. It doesn't even feel like a bodywash. Usually when I think bodywash I think drying, this is not the case with this product