Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash Fragrance Free

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash Fragrance Free

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Extract (Fruit & Leaf), Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamon) Seed Extract, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Leaf Cell Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, PEG 20 Glycerides (Almond), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium 10, Quaternium 15, Myristyl Alcohol, May Contain (+/-):, Citric Acid

on 6/24/2017 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I keep coming back to this body wash because it softens and soothes my skin without any fragrance or harsh ingredients. After trying a very expensive natural body wash (Skinfix Soothing Wash for $20 a 12.5 fl. oz. bottle) and not seeing anything special, I moved on to a Dove body wash that needed to be used up, but it cause a flare-up in my eczema. I switched back to this body wash and the flare-up calmed down in about a week. This isn’t a rich body wash and it develops a frothy lather, so it isn’t deeply moisturizing, but it’s light, soothing, non-irritating, and leaves no residue, like Dove’s “sensitive skin” formula did. My daughter with bad eczema, worse than mine, also uses this this. It’s the only body wash that doesn’t irritate her skin, but for a price I don’t mind shelling out. I wish it left my skin a little more moisturized, but I also take very hot showers, so that could be interfering with the product. I’ve stocked up on this so we don’t run out.

on 5/29/2017 10:06:00 PM

I bought this after having my children since the nurses recommended using fragrance free products on myself while breastfeeding. It is moisturizing and doesn't leave your skin feeling stripped after using it. I thought this was a nice product and fairly inexpensive too.

on 5/16/2017 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Earlier this year I started having problems with body washes drying my skin out. I'd tried a basic Nivea body wash in the hopes of it curing the dry skin I was having. Unfortunately the Nivea made my skin incredibly itchy for hours after a shower. So I tried the Aveeno since I know many people with skin issues like their lotions , etc. and that it has oatmeal in it. Thankfully it worked, and is still working, for my skin now for over a month! My skin is itch free and looks healthy and moisturized! As a bonus I looooooove the scent of it! I know that it's labeled as fragrance free but it DOES have a scent to it and I think it's the coriander. I love the scent of coriander so I'm really in heaven with this product! Hopefully my skin will keep getting along with this product and Aveeno will keep making it for a long time! Giving it a 4 since I think it's a bit pricey for the amount in the bottle.

on 8/29/2016 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This product does what it claims - baby your skin - which is why I feel guilty only giving it 3 lippies. It's because it lives up to its advertisement that I won't write 'don't buy it'

Should you buy it, just be aware:
1. It won't be pleasing to the eye first thing in the morning due to it's coloring & consistency. It's gross visually.

2. It'll feel like you're washing in hair conditioner. Rinse well.

So those two cons are the two lippies deducted. Otherwise, it'd be a perfect product.

I really liked this body wash. Didn't make me feel dry or itchy

on 8/15/2015 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I love this body wash sooo much!! I have very sensitive skin which usually is dry and gets itchy if I get in contact with any product that contains fragrance. It moisturizes my skin so well and I no longer have that itchy feeling when I get out the shower! My skin feels baby soft after I use my body lotion from Eucerin. I can finally rest in peace that I finally found an affordable fragrance free body wash.

on 7/15/2013 10:47:00 PM

gentle and i originally loved it but i feel it leaves a film on my skin which over time is irritating or just not cleansing enough for my lady parts. great for the rest of the body though.

on 9/26/2013 1:28:00 PM

I've been using this for years and love it. It is extremely gentle and non-irritating, a little goes a long way, and I can use it on my face and body. Super!

on 7/28/2015 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

PROS:

This is wonderful for dry or sensitive skin and very soothing if you have a sunburn or any other type of inflammation. It is moisturizing enough that I can use it instead of shaving cream to shave my legs. It is fragrance free. This, like most Aveeno products, contains colloidal oatmeal, which soothes red, irritated skin. Great for that unexpected sudden attack of hives during hayfever season. I would also recommend it to anyone with dry, flaky skin in the dead of winter. Safe for children. Costs around $8 for 18 ounces, making it affordable enough to have in the shower year-round.

CONS:

It does leave some oat residue in the tub if you bathe with it.

Not a cruelty free brand.

on 7/4/2015 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a wonderful, moisturizing, gentle body wash. It's sulfate-free, which is great for anyone who is sensitive to sulfates (like I am). It's also fragrance-free, which is great because it means no artificial fragrances to react to. The downside is that it doesn't smell great, not that it smells bad, either; it just doesn't smell as wonderful as all the body products that are scented. It keeps skin nicely hydrated without leaving skin oily or filmy. It's also widely available and a reasonable price. The bottle has a nice flip cap that is flat on top, so you can store it upside down when running out of product to make it easy to get the last bits out. Basically, there is nothing I would change about this body cleanser. Highly recommend for sensitive skin!