MMU Cosmetics Pink Lemonade[Discontinued]

No Image

4.3

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received this scent as a perfume sample in my recent order. As soon as I tried it I went back in time to the late 80's / early 90's. It smells very close to Liz Claiborne which my friends and I wore back then in school. I still like the scent but find it a bit too "young" for me to wear as an adult; however, I may purchase in a body cream. Also, the scent doesn't last too long in the fragrance base. That is, it's not as strong. If i sniff my arm I get a whiff. This is actually a plus with so youthful (to my way of thinking) a fragrance. I may layer the rest of my sample over a lotion during summer on days I don't feel like wearing too much fragrance.

I have both a purity parfum and a Soy Good Whipped body spread in this, and I love the tangy bite... in the cream, it's a bit subdued (even though I ordered it strong), but good thing I got the perfume- a bit grapefruity though when it's first applied, but the drydown smells exactly like pink lemonade. And it lasts! I am going to be smelling yummy all year round... who cares if people want to drink me!?!

I got a Body Custard sample of this. It smells exactly like pink lemonade. I feel like I should be drinking it instead of wearing it. I've no doubt, that if I wore this out, people would try to drink me. Clearly, this could be hazardous to one's health, so I'm still torn on whether I'd repurchase. But it is very, very, very, very true to its name. continued >>

Popular Lotions / Creams