La Prairie Extrait of Skin Caviar

La Prairie Extrait of Skin Caviar
LP Extrait of Skin CaviarLP Extrait of Skin Caviar

3.9

Water, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Caviar Extract, Malt Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Algae Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glycine, Arginine, Methionine, Polyglucuronic Acid, Glycoproteins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharide Isomerate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Allantoin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, Fragrance, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, O-Cymen-5-Ol, O-Phenylphenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben

on 2/12/2018 8:13:00 AM

Absolute silicone rubbishy thing! Yes skin is more soft and radiant but who cares if you can get the same for a fraction of the price. Super fragranced also...

I have oily skin in my forehead and it always gives me a problem with what moisturiser to use. However this product is so lightweight and oil free that even if it is lightweight. It still has amazing moisturising effect. My cheeks are plump and my whole face is radiant. It makes a difference and everyone I know keeps noticing it. I love it to bits. Definitely purchasing this one again.

on 8/29/2017 10:58:00 AM

I got this in a sample of 5 ml. I have used it about 4 times (I have oily to combo skin).

Pros:
One of the few products that gives me radiance without me getting an oily mess.
Smells like heaven.
Great as a make up primer.
Very moisturizing
Does not break me up.
Skin feels very soft.
Good skincare ingredients.
A little goes a long way.

Cons:
Contains parabens.
Very expensive.
Does not see any firmness after some uses (firming complex in the name of the product).
After a couple of hours my skin gets a tiny bit oily but this does not bother me as it's definitely not greasy, just a bit more radiant than I want.

on 7/28/2015 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best cream I've ever used.

I wouldn't say I have tried all the "BEST" cream in market, but a few. I have oily acne skin, and the first sign of age has already started to show. I don't have any wrinkle, actually I think in these days, wrinkles are not the most terrifying sign of age, but I start to notice the skin on my face is not as firm as it used to be. The biggest problem for me is, as I mentioned, I have rather oily skin with acne, so I can't really use too rich cream for mature skin. La Mer works fine, but it is just a good moisturizer, with a big repairing effect and nothing else. Most high end cream from Estee Lauder break me out, well on the other hand, something like SK II stempower is light and fresh but not strong enough for anti-aging.

My favorite skincare products before Caviar was Perricone and Darphin Predermine. Perrcione has a special system which mean their creams are all very easy to absorb. I think I would stay with Perricone forever if I didn't start with La Prairie, which has cheanged my skin completely.

I use Caviar luxe cream, caviar serum (the one you need to activate), eye serum and eye cream, all from Caviar line. I didn't know which one works the best, but I think my skin tone is much smoother, more even, firmer (actually this is the most significant change, my face is much smaller), and with smaller pore. More amazingly, I have less acne. My face looks much much younger, my nose-mouth lines (they are not really wrinkles, just the shadow caused by the loose cheeks) nearly disappear.

I actually use the Cellular Power Infusion underneath for two weeks, however, that intensive serum might be too strong and my skin started to peel off. So I only use the Cellular Power Infusion at night, Caviar serum at night and occasionally for am, but luxe cream loyally for both am and pm. I use Caviar eye serum and cream for both night and morning, and my eyes never feel so lifted before, even when I was a teenager. I don't use anything else except Paula BHA and AHA every two weeks, and SKII mask every week before the caviar cream.

on 9/16/2014 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I thought I would love this multi-tasking product,however I see no benefit,it's just a severely overpriced primer,can't wait to finish this up,I'll be sticking to the white caviar line,it's amazing I really don't know what to call this

on 7/5/2012 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really don't like this! I gets really sticky on my face!

Did not like it. My skin is combination/oily in the summer and oily with dry patches during winter. Applied it first time on a cold dry day, and can't stand how it feels: like a sticky, oily film. Can't imagine what it would've done to my skin on a hot humid day. Didn't have a chance to read the ingredient list, but it surely contains some sort of silicone. Gives me a "need to wash my face feeling".

on 9/24/2008 2:48:00 AM

BELLISSIMA!!!

This is one of my impulse buys and I am so glad to be impulsive sometimes. Imparts radiance into my skin and makes it uber smooth. Foundation glides on and adheres better. Makes me rediscover most of my hidden fdns and liberated my style of application. As this is slippery, I can apply LP caviar fdn like a tinted moiturizer and the smoothness in my skin kills the flat-matte appearance of CdP cream fdn without affecting the full coverage making it luminous..seriously!

I have used this also as a treatment at night after serum when I do not want moisturizer on my face, it is light and my face is very smooth in the morning. I don't do this often as it is not recommended because this stuff has some form of UVA and UVB protection in-built that may clog pores. The SA told me that if I stay indoors even with windows wide open, the UV protection in here is sufficient enough but I still use my SPF lotion.

I was scared to try this at first as some people in this forum say that it makes t-zone oily. I do not experience this however, although I have oily skin. This is oil-free but I think the technique is in application. One tiny green-bean size is enough to cover my face. I apply it on the cheeks, under the eyes and forehead, the remaining wetness on my two-fingers is enough for the t-zone. One full pump dispenses more than this amount for the face but it is sufficient for the face and throat. So with AM use only, I can see this product lasting me for six months.

This stuff rocks! Magnifique!

on 4/29/2007 3:43:00 AM

very good firming action. skin feels soft and firm after first application. its my top buy out of the the complelt caviar collection of la prairie, for the price that is. the lux cream firms better but i cant justify paying 350 for product, when i can get nearly the firming action of exrait of skin caviar for 115. product is a good mostourizer, you can add this in to your evening application for a light mostourizer.

on 3/19/2007 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use the whole La Prairie range from cleansers, to toners to eye creams.

This is a great light weight moisturiser. I do love it. Its the cheapest range in the skin cavier range. You only need a bit for face and neck.

The smell is very nice and refreshing, i use this during the day, before i apply foundation or powder. A lovely product if you have the $$ to keep up.

ideal for young skin, not an anti-ageing product, so dont expect it to be, go for the smart cream or something like that for wrinkles or anti-ageing. simply just a light weight mosituriser that fills in fine lines on the face, as i said ideal for skin in the 20's.