La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water

La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
It's just water.  Really.  That's it.

4.1

Bicarbonate 387 mg/l, Silica 31.6 mg/l, Calcium 149 mg/l, Magnesium 4.4 mg/l, Selenium 53 microgr/l, Zinc <5 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 595 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.

on 2/26/2017 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

My skin is super sensitive and oliy. This thermal spring water somehow irritates my skin after few uses, causing little bumps all over my face. Maybe it was one of the ingredients or perhaps im allergic to anything mineral. One of my friend swear by this stuff but unfortunately it just not for me.

on 12/2/2016 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I was totally skeptical that spraying mineral water on my face would do anything but wet my face, but was I ever wrong! This stuff is a miracle in a can! I have rosacea and very sensitive skin, so I have to be very careful about introducing new products. I was first introduced to La Roche Posay when I started using their Rosaliac serum, which works great, but when I added the Thermal Spring Water as a toner before I use my serum, it was like magic. The combination of the two products has significantly reduced the redness in my face, and the Thermal Spring Water is way less expensive than the Dermalogica Ultra Calming Mist that I had been using (and wasn't getting any redness reduction from). I would highly recommend to even those with the most sensitive skin. It's been a real lifesaver for me.

on 9/26/2016 12:26:00 PM

Hmm I noted that some ppl wrote that this has not done a thing for them.

I live in country with four seasons of Summer and I have bad rashes all over my body. Tried medication from GPs/Pharmacist/Doctors but it never worked.

This water. It worked. Period.

The redness won't go away but the itchiness will. Your skin softens. Give it a while and you will see the area will be smoothened.

Where have you been all my life...

It is SGD39.9 for three bottles. I could purchase 1000 bottles just to spray whole day long.

on 9/3/2016 10:33:00 PM

meh.

I've just finished up a sample bottle I got as a gift with purchase. So glad i didn't spend money on this. Yes. its water in a bottle. Yes it sprays a fine mist over the skin. Yes, if your make up is looking powdery you can spray this over your face and your make will sorta fuse and not look so powdery.

Are there other products that do the same thing for a lot less money? Yes. Thinking do it yourself water in the $2 water bottle that i use to spray my ironing set to a fine mist here - same result, lot less money and less rubbish and consumerism to destroy the planet with.

If i just changed my foundation and powder routine so that i didn't end up with a powdery finish would that work instead? Yes.

Do I need this product in my life? No

Is it overpriced water in a bottle with a couple of god knows what chemicals added in and then packaged to allow someone to make a lot of money selling products that people don't need? Yes.

on 10/18/2016 7:21:00 AM

many people may think it is just water, but for sensitive skin like me, it is really helping calming down my skin, I was easily get redness and itchy with my face, this is helpful, after using this together with other LA Roche posay products, my sensitive skin improves a lot. love it

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this and have been using it for many, many years. Mostly I use it as a refreshing spray in the morning, when I need an energy boost, or on holdiday. I also use it on my hair if my curls are looking flat and need a bit of a boost between shampoos. I use it when my skin is dry, irritated, on mosquito bites and on sunburns. To me it's a must when travelling.
I've never thought of using it to set my makeup, so I'll be trying this next time. I need to repurchase; mine got taken at the airport - whoops.

on 1/22/2016 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I originally decided to try this thermal water because I have dehydrated skin with dry patches near my scalp and got sucked in by all the rave reviews. It is advertised as having soothing, softening and anti-irritating properties, and that it helps guard against skin ageing.

I just want to specify first that I don't consider my skin to be particularly sensitive and never had issues when using normal tap water, so it's possible I haven't experienced all the benefits this canned water can offer. That being said, to me, it didn't do anything more than regular water can.

I spray it on after washing my face to relieve tightness and after my skincare routine (which is all LRP, by the way), but the refreshing/soothing/anti-irritating effects last less than a minute. I haven’t noticed any softening or anti-ageing properties, but it might require more than a few months of use to evaluate.

I have to say the packaging is pretty good, though, and the pump produces a very fine mist. I've been using it almost everyday for several months and I barely used more than half of it.

I guess it's nice to try if you have really sensitive skin or if it’s easily irritated by sun, treatments and other external factors.

on 2/25/2016 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I thought this might be nice to use in the summer months when it's hot outside and my skin tends to be a little more sensitive. But to no avail.

I appreciate this must work for some people, but it did nothing whatsoever for my skin except the one thing I thought it would - make it feel wet. Like I'd sprayed water on it. With a mist spray. Which when you think about it, is exactly what I did do.

For the record my husband didn't understand the fuss either. He tried it a few times before declaring it to be 'just water in a fancy can'. 'Nuff said.

on 1/11/2016 4:27:00 AM

This is not just canned water. Every summer, the combination of swimming, sunbathing, hot climate, sunscreen usage gives me an allergic reaction on the inner side of my arms. It starts with red bumps, and spreads further if I cant help myself to itch them. Without any pills or topical pharmaceutical creams, spraying this canned water to the affected area two times made my reaction disappear. So I have my proof, I am happy with my french spring water.

I love this and have repurchased this. The spray itself comes out as a nice fine mist and it can be used on your bare skin and to set makeup. I find it refreshing and i use it to wake myself up in the morning, after my face wash and on occasion to set my full face makeup. I buy the largest bottle and have had the travel sized one. the large gives you the most for your money at a little under 20$ canadian tax in (mine comes with a travel sized too). I have the avene one as well but i find this one comes out finer so its easier to not put too much on your face. Give it a try!

Popular Face Skincare Products