Garnier Fructis Style Mousse Volumizing

Price: $

on 12/10/2012 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My hair felt like straw, and looked greasy.

on 6/27/2011 6:32:00 PM

I've had this product for awhile and had pretty much given up on it. I didn't notice any difference in my thin, flat hair. Today, I randomly decided to give it another try and I'm so glad I did! I put a small amount on towel dried hair, focusing on the scalp area and then smoothed it out on the rest of my hair. After my hair dried (naturally), it definitely had more body and volume. Don't use to much of this product - a small amount goes a long way!

on 1/27/2011 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My hair is thin, dry, fine, long, wavy and naturally has some volume but the roots are so flat.

This gave my hair crazy volume when I used it on wet hair and blow dried and good volume when I put it on my dry hair. It even lasted after I slept on it.

But this hair also gave me crazy flyaways and dry hair. I was going for a sleek volumized look but even though I got excellent volume and thick-looking hair, it looked like a mess.

I hate my flat roots more than messy hair, so I'd still use it if I had nothing better. I'd even buy it again if I was desperate for mousse since it's $3CAD

on 9/23/2010 4:26:00 PM

If you want crunchy, unmanageable ugly hair try this! after shampoo and deep treatment i used this before reading the other reviews. Well all i can say is ewww. except for the lovely scent the quality of this crap is bad. my hair is already a little dry and i thought this would give me some body and shine. all it gave me was dry and ugly. There was volume but my hair was all over the place. my hair is fine and color treated, shoulder length. I will search MA for better styling treatments.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i rarely ever use mousse to begin with but this came with a garnier hair color as a bonus. i applied a fair amount on my damp hair and blow dried. it made my hair feel very dry and straw like. i will not bother using this again. not to mention it added no volume, even when i blow dried my hair upside down.

on 4/29/2008 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is horrible! I threw away the bottle it was not even worthy of a trade or giving it away. My hair is really thick any I have to use a lot of product usually and this stuff made my hair hard and crunchy, the exact oppositie of what you want. I had to put my hair up b/c it was so bad or re-wash it which I didn't have time to do. I would not want to try any of this line based on this crappy mousse.

I really like this! It smells nice and my and the packaging is attractive and plenty ergonomical for my liking.

I have very thin fine hair and I style it with ghd's everyday. When I wash my hair I spray with heat spray and apply this mousse and let my hair naturally dry. Then I style it and it is always soft and has plenty enough volume for my to happily wear it out, which I never did before. When I dont use this mousse my hair is flat and lifeless and just does not compare. I definitely recommend.

on 9/19/2007 6:48:00 AM

ugh, this product is terrible! it was sticky and hard to work in, and once blow-dried it left my hair dry and crunchy with no volume at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this product smells like fruit kinda but after i blow dry my hair it makes my hair smel like cooked fruit which is gross. it didnt add a lot of volume. will not repurchase!

It smelled pleasant, but left my hair frizzy and static-y. The hold was decent although a little crunchy. Good price and nice texture, but isn't the product for me. It may volumize but it also leaves hair sticking out all over the place. That just isn't sexy. :(

Popular Styling Products