Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor

Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor
Colorstay Overtime LipcolorColorstay Overtime Lipcolor

3.3

these are my go to lipsticks. they last forever (at least the red colors - i haven’t tried the other ones). amazing! i just wish the colorstay tube thing was larger like non-drugstore liquid lipsticks, but oh well. best work lipstick for people like me who snack and drink coffee all day!

on 10/17/2017 3:53:00 PM

If I could give this product no stars then I would. I'm currently sitting at home with the most painful lips EVER. I wore this at the weekend and have suffered ever since. When applied it was patchy and needed two coats after about 30 mins it started to peel and burn. Maybe I've had an allergic reaction to the product shame they don't provide testers. I absolutely love revlon make up and this is the first time this has happened was wondering if this has happened to any one else. I tried to complain today but was put through to an answer machine hopefully they will call back tomorrow. Please please test this product before you use it I'm paying the price for not doing so.

on 5/25/2017 1:36:00 PM

So disappointed. I got the color perennial peach, which is a gorgeous summer neutral. That's the only thing I like though. It's pricey for drugstore, and you get a tiny bit of product for the price. The gloss doesn't apply smoothly, and the color comes out patchy. I applied 2 coats for an even color, but within an hour it was flaming off my lips, especially around my waterline, and looked awful. I'll be returning it.

Great. Much more moist than other mattes. Bare maximum is my everyday.

on 5/6/2017 7:04:00 PM

The best long wear lipstick I have ever used. Lasts all day, even through eating and drinking. I usually apply, wait a few seconds and then blot lightly. Also, I rarely use the gloss it comes with, but instead put lip balm or a similar color lipstick over it for moisture.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The colors selection is nice, and the colors really DO stay all day, or at least for many many hours, through eating, drinking, talking, etc. It does tend to bleed if used sans lip liner, so beware!

My advice? Skip the nasty gloss and use chapstick for a more natural, lip stained look. The gloss is sticky and WAY too shiny for my taste.

on 10/16/2016 1:32:00 PM

I'm reduced to importing this from the USA as revlon don't sell it over here any more.

It is _the best_ long lasting lip colour with a moisturising coat. And I adopted max factor lipfinity as a teen when it came out (I'm sure they've changed the formula to rubbish since) so I've got no patience with reapplying lipstick.

And I've tried all manner of liquid lipsticks and they're nothing on this. So annoyed with revlon.

on 9/10/2016 12:29:00 AM

Love it. Granted, you have to keep in mind that longwear is a different type of lipstick- it can be drying, it can fade in different areas, etc. I have tried multiple longwears and this has been the very best one. Only once did I have very minor pilling, I think because we were having a pretty greasy meal. :) It lasts on me at least 7 hours, usually up to 10. With regular lipsticks, even quality ones, I have to reapply every hour at minimum for full effect, and certainly every time I sipped water or coffee. I love not having to reapply all day - I do not have time. Do I like the way a creamier lipstick feels? Yes. Do I have the time/even want to reapply every little bit? No. This is a holy grail in my book - looks great.

on 8/19/2016 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I now have 4 of these - love em. As another reviewer stated you need to have moist healthy lips already to wear these and daily use may dry your lips out. So I don't wear everyday but most. I start with lips with just a thin layer of dried foundation (I just go over my whole face w foundation lips eyelids all included). So they have to be dry. I've tried liner and didn't like. So you paint on a nice thick layer or 2 before it dries DO NOT add more once set. Now this is important and for me the most annoying part but you must wait like a minute for it to dry completely before putting top gloss on. I just tend to my jewelry or something. I apply the gloss several times per day (many glosses actually work w/ it but I prefer clearness and texture of the ones it comes with!) This will stay on through rain sweat tears eating grease drinking to excess making out and rubbing lips on napkins. You will wake up with it on haha. A washcloth w coconut oil works for me in getting it off and lightly exfoliates too. I sleep with my lips covered in lanolin and dryness hasn't been an issue!

on 8/3/2016 6:14:00 AM

The BEST long wearing lipstick. Doesn't flake off like others (Maybelline, Covergirl). Some colour is lost by the end of the day, but it wears naturally and evenly. Nice colours, strong pigments. Can be applied sheer or heavy. I don't use the gloss, I just wait a minute for the colour to dry and apply my own lip balm. All lipstick should be this low maintenance!