Shu Uemura Face Powder Sheer

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Shu Uemura Face Powder Sheer

Talc, synthtic flourphlogopite, zinc laurate, aluminum hydroxite, mineral oil, octyldodecyl lanolate, diisostearyl malate, octyldodecanol, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbeth-4 tetraoleate, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance

on 6/8/2015 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This powder is AMAZING. Very fine so goes on almost velvety, i got this in translucent and it is almost like photoshopping my face when i dust a light layer over my foundation to set, very airbrushed look because the product is very high quality and the powder is so finely milled.
The one thing i did not like about this product though is the packaging. I dont like any packaging where there are sifts or loose holes that the products can come out of and saturate the whole powder buff. I get it is a loose powder but someone needs to come up with a new packaging system, cannot stand it! The powder falls everywhere and cannot get anything out of the sift to save my life or when i do get product out theres too much of it!
But on a lighter note, the product itself is very good, i experienced no reactions to it whatsoever either, the powder lasted about 3-4 hours before a touch up was required. Overall, very nice.

on 8/12/2003 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I only tried tester containers of this powder but I think it is the best! Colorless - it melds with your skin to give a flawless set to my foundation and yet adds no color or the flour bag look. I use it in conjuction with my VLWC foundation. It has kept my combo T zone oilies at bay only leaving a dewy look. If you want to maintain the matte look, simply retouch later in the day (a few hours later) Great stuff and I'll definitely look into purchasing this.