Shu Uemura Face Powder Sheer

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Shu Uemura Face Powder Sheer

Talc, synthtic flourphlogopite, zinc laurate, aluminum hydroxite, mineral oil, octyldodecyl lanolate, diisostearyl malate, octyldodecanol, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbeth-4 tetraoleate, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance

on 9/5/2007 1:50:00 PM

I've used this powder for almost a year now. Besides being remarkable for its seemingly endless contents, as well as the nice sifter that only lets a bit out, what's really amazing is how this finely milled powder looks good on me no matter water. Oily skin, dry skin, winter skin, summer skin, humid day or dry - somehow this just magically adjusts and does its job, leaving me a nicely polished surface that never looks "powdered," just clean and even. Given all of the loose powders I've run through in the past (most of which looked chalky or weird) this is a keeper, no doubt.

on 4/28/2003 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this in 7YR LIGHT and I LOVE it. I have checked all the ingredients and they are non-comedogenic (I even emailed Sage regarding a couple I was unsure of). The texture is AMAZING: quadruple milled (I've only heard of triple milled)and so natural. I normally HATE powder, despite my oily skin, I think the effect is so fake looking and I prefer a natural look. The SHEER option is the one I bought, versus matte for this very reason. NO CAKEY look at all! It lasts without any touching up and the color is perfect for my pale yellow complexion. I can't rave enough, and I don't think the price is bad, considering T. LeClerc (which is completely cakey), By Terry, etc. Another note on the packaging is that Shu uses that fabric netting inside the loose powder container, so it stays very sheer and doesn't end up getting everywhere. This is the BEST powder on the market (I've found) and only $35. You can buy it at Barney's or Sephora.