Shu Uemura Face Powder Sheer

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Shu Uemura Face Powder Sheer

Talc, synthtic flourphlogopite, zinc laurate, aluminum hydroxite, mineral oil, octyldodecyl lanolate, diisostearyl malate, octyldodecanol, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbeth-4 tetraoleate, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance

on 7/18/2005 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I glanced at my own reviews not too long ago and was shocked at how few reviews I have done on the various loose face powders I have managed to accumulate over the last few years. The reason that I can come up with for not doing reviews is because I find most powders to be average - not outstanding in any significant way (and that's probably why I keep buying loose powders hoping against hope that I will find one that is so outstanding and perfect that I will toss out all these average products and stick with one that is just right). So far it hasn't happened. Shu Uemura's powder is average to me. I have fair skin with slight yellow undertones, because this is a translucent color the color is fine on my pale complexion. I have an oily t-zone but I do not find that this product helps to control the oil in that area of my face any better than the most average of drugstore powders. You do get a generous amount of product from Shu Uemura so the powder container I have will probably last me a lifetime but I can find no compelling reason why I would repurchase if I ever run out.

on 2/13/2004 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Pricey but worth every penny. Had to call and order this direct from New York. Could not find it anywhere. Very impressed! Super fine soomth finish. Great translucent color! Great powder!!