Shu Uemura Face Powder Sheer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Shu Uemura Face Powder Sheer

3.5

Talc, synthtic flourphlogopite, zinc laurate, aluminum hydroxite, mineral oil, octyldodecyl lanolate, diisostearyl malate, octyldodecanol, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbeth-4 tetraoleate, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance

on 9/9/2011 5:11:00 AM

I have the loose powder in 7YR MEDIUM LIGHT (Matt) and I love it. I normally use it to set my liquid foundation, but this powder offers decent coverage even without a foundation underneath. I find that it covers my pores and helps blur minor imperfections.This powder does nothing in terms of oil control, but I did not expect it to. I still have to blot my T-zone 2X - once before lunch and once after work. I also carry a small container of the loose powder so that I can touch up when necessary - usually once a day. I find that troublesome, so I'm actually on a look out for a good compact powder that I can use for touch ups.

on 8/17/2006 10:48:00 PM

LOVE This!!! I mean LOVE!! I use it to underlay my powder foundation. and it gives me such a great smooth texture. it is so finely milled. spectacular! and the packaging is so neat and clean. the puff is also extremely soft! A+

on 5/25/2006 1:18:00 AM

This is the first loose powder I have ever owned and used. I only used to wear foundation but now I use this stuff to set my foundation everyday. It creates a natural looking shine free finish. I sometimes use this over my tinted moisturiser or just my morning moisturiser. I like the way it makes my skin look even and seems to keep it shine free longer. ***Update: Acually I found my face stays shine free longer without this stuff and have since stopped using it.***

on 1/20/2005 6:32:00 AM

I thought this could be my replacement as I am unable to purchase Bioelements products in Malaysia anymore. I tried the powder in 5Y Medium Light for 2 weeks and I had tiny white heads all over my cheeks and forehead. I stopped for a week or so and they have cleared up. If you have combination and sensitive skin like mine, please do not even bother trying it.

This is my HG, it's soo finely milled and is simply perfect for my skin. Plus I like the sift which comes in the packaging (other loose powders have those plastic coverings with holes in), this is much easier to use IMO. NT1200 in Taiwan

on 2/1/2004 2:49:00 PM

I bought this from an MUA swapper (thank you!). Have never tried a powder like this before. Super fine to the point where you can put a huge blob (by mistake when in a hurry) of it on your face, brush it around and have a non-cakey, super smooth surface - just what I want before I put my blush on. Will not buy a different brand of loose powder again.