Shu Uemura Face Powder Sheer

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Shu Uemura Face Powder Sheer

4.8

Talc, synthtic flourphlogopite, zinc laurate, aluminum hydroxite, mineral oil, octyldodecyl lanolate, diisostearyl malate, octyldodecanol, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbeth-4 tetraoleate, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance

on 11/18/2008 6:44:00 AM

I hadn't used powder in a long time but was encouraged to buy this product when watching a makeup artist's tips on essential products (yes I was bored). I have this in the colourless version - I am very fair - and I love it. I dust it on liberally with the puff provided, and then dust off the excess with a shu uemura powder brush. I find this sets my make up, helps fix any excess oil and provides a better base for blush. It also makes my skin glow and look flawless in photos, which is a nice bonus!
And a little goes a long way - I've owned mine for almost a year now, use it at least daily and it's perhaps a quarter gone.

on 12/30/2006 2:34:00 PM

I have this in colorless and it is so sheer, so fine that it blends perfectly into my Chanel Beige, Stila 30 watts, GA LSF 5.5 skintone. On most days I just apply a little bit of this powder over my nose and cheeks, blend and go. I don't get a whitish cast, nor do I get a cakey effect. The powder just evens out my skin and provides a velvety canvas for my cheek products. Its definitely a HG for me, and its one of the few products that I use daily. I will repurchase when I'm out.

Wow! I am amazed bu the quality of this product. It is the best powder i've used. I have this in colorless. It looks a pale pearl pinkish white in the container, but dont be fooled. This "colorless" translucent powder can be used on dark skin tones without leaving that ashy pasty look when a powder is too light.(I'm an NC45) It is extremely finely milled and looks so natural. It goes on so smoothly and its hard to over powder. If you do , simply blend with a brush. No cakiness here.I put a little on my face before using powder blush or eyeshadow. I find it makes eveything goes on more smoothly. Its great to set your makeup and make it last longer. Does not look "made up". My skin is normal so I cant say how well it absorbs excess oil.You get a nice size for 30 bucks. Compared to Prescriptives traceless powder which I used before, this is a steal. A little goes a long way , so I expect to have it for at least a year, but I will buy again.

on 10/3/2003 11:42:00 AM

I bought this in 7 yr light matte, the lady recommended the matte one instead the sheer one (^^) Its very finely milled, very good quality indeed. SG$56 is a very reasonable price since a little goes a long way for this product.. I'll definitely stick to this!!