Shu Uemura Face Powder Sheer

Filtered by skin type : Other
Shu Uemura Face Powder Sheer

3.9

Talc, synthtic flourphlogopite, zinc laurate, aluminum hydroxite, mineral oil, octyldodecyl lanolate, diisostearyl malate, octyldodecanol, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbeth-4 tetraoleate, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance

Truly sheer, and helps my face stay matt in hot weather (worn over foundation).

i recently bought this & thought it resulted in a cakey, overly matte look. plus, it also imparted too much color. i bought it in #7, i think. it goes on fine, but compared to armani's pressed powder, shu doesn't even come close. I just returned it @nordstrom & would like to forget i ever bought this.

I am not sure about this product. For me, this is an average loose powder, nothing spectacular. Pros: does not make me look dry (which can be achieved with powder from many other brands). Cons: as some reviewers said, it's so difficult to get powder out. The color is slightly peach (7 yr light) and the finish is slightly chalky. I also do not like the glitter. And as others said, it contains mineral oil, which bothers me a bit. I cannot say I broke out from this powder, but I feel a little bit uncomfortable. Will not repurchase.

This is my HG product! The most natural look I've seen! Love the texture and everything about it. Highly recommended!

OK, This works for me! It really is lovely powder and it is sheer and fades completely away and just looks nice like you want it to. Maybe HG!

on 12/13/2003 2:48:00 PM

I use it sometimes when I want a nice finish and when I remember - Colourless Matte is part of my train case now.

on 8/3/2003 12:48:00 PM

This stuff is simply magic! Makes my skin look flawless after I put it on, the staying powder is incredible and the container itself lasts forevah! It's expensive but it's honestly worth it's weight in gold. Tiny, tiny rant - I could do w/o the perfumey scent, yes, it's pretty but really not essential. Bravo Shu!