Shu Uemura Face Powder Sheer

Filtered by age: 36-43
Shu Uemura Face Powder Sheer

Talc, synthtic flourphlogopite, zinc laurate, aluminum hydroxite, mineral oil, octyldodecyl lanolate, diisostearyl malate, octyldodecanol, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbeth-4 tetraoleate, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance

on 1/9/2010 4:57:00 PM

I am not a fan of this product. Finely milled but on my dry skin it looks cakey. I much prefer Laura Mercier translucent powder. Very expensive for the unsatisfactory quality.

on 7/18/2005 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I glanced at my own reviews not too long ago and was shocked at how few reviews I have done on the various loose face powders I have managed to accumulate over the last few years. The reason that I can come up with for not doing reviews is because I find most powders to be average - not outstanding in any significant way (and that's probably why I keep buying loose powders hoping against hope that I will find one that is so outstanding and perfect that I will toss out all these average products and stick with one that is just right). So far it hasn't happened. Shu Uemura's powder is average to me. I have fair skin with slight yellow undertones, because this is a translucent color the color is fine on my pale complexion. I have an oily t-zone but I do not find that this product helps to control the oil in that area of my face any better than the most average of drugstore powders. You do get a generous amount of product from Shu Uemura so the powder container I have will probably last me a lifetime but I can find no compelling reason why I would repurchase if I ever run out.

on 2/1/2004 2:49:00 PM

I bought this from an MUA swapper (thank you!). Have never tried a powder like this before. Super fine to the point where you can put a huge blob (by mistake when in a hurry) of it on your face, brush it around and have a non-cakey, super smooth surface - just what I want before I put my blush on. Will not buy a different brand of loose powder again.

on 12/21/2003 8:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Although I think this product is pretty pricy, I do like it and would buy it again. The container is great, the fine mesh prevents too much powder on your brush. It feels smooth on the skin and not crepy looking. Lovely! Edit: 1/27/04, Wow! This has lasted me over 15 months and I still have lots left. I puff my face with it first, then lightly brush over it.

on 5/13/2003 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a nearly perfect/HG product! It is 4X milled,great color and lasts the day! Use it instead of foundation and you will NOT look too matte - it is perfect. The screen over the powder is a little strange to deal with - tricky about getting powder out but then again there is less waste!(tried color 7yr light)