Shu Uemura Face Powder Sheer

Filtered by age: 19-24
Shu Uemura Face Powder Sheer

4.2

Talc, synthtic flourphlogopite, zinc laurate, aluminum hydroxite, mineral oil, octyldodecyl lanolate, diisostearyl malate, octyldodecanol, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbeth-4 tetraoleate, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance

on 12/28/2016 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Ah-ma-zing! I believe it's even been discontinued which truly breaks my heart. this stuff keeps me looking like a porcelain doll and makes my concealer/foundation last all day. My favourite translucent powder, and it doesn't make me look ashy either!

on 9/9/2011 5:11:00 AM

I have the loose powder in 7YR MEDIUM LIGHT (Matt) and I love it. I normally use it to set my liquid foundation, but this powder offers decent coverage even without a foundation underneath. I find that it covers my pores and helps blur minor imperfections.This powder does nothing in terms of oil control, but I did not expect it to. I still have to blot my T-zone 2X - once before lunch and once after work. I also carry a small container of the loose powder so that I can touch up when necessary - usually once a day. I find that troublesome, so I'm actually on a look out for a good compact powder that I can use for touch ups.

RIS. I got the Shu Uemura Loose Sheer Face Powder in 7YR Light. I'm a NC20. It has good coverage and looks great in photographs.

on 5/25/2006 1:18:00 AM

This is the first loose powder I have ever owned and used. I only used to wear foundation but now I use this stuff to set my foundation everyday. It creates a natural looking shine free finish. I sometimes use this over my tinted moisturiser or just my morning moisturiser. I like the way it makes my skin look even and seems to keep it shine free longer. ***Update: Acually I found my face stays shine free longer without this stuff and have since stopped using it.***

This is my HG product! The most natural look I've seen! Love the texture and everything about it. Highly recommended!

This is my HG, it's soo finely milled and is simply perfect for my skin. Plus I like the sift which comes in the packaging (other loose powders have those plastic coverings with holes in), this is much easier to use IMO. NT1200 in Taiwan

on 1/18/2004 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is an excellent loose powder!
I do not have flawless skin.So,i thought i have to depend on a two way cake or compact for coverage.i was tempted to try this after all the great comments about it.The SA at the raffles city counter was rather helpful too.She commented sincerely that my skin is oily on the inside yet dehydrated on the surface so she recommanded the sheer type in 7 yr light to add some glow to my skin...I was worried that it will be too glittery at first,but after application it feels velvety and smooth and not too glittery like the prescriptives magic powder.Now I dust on after my base and concealer to get a natural and nice finish.it has some oil adsorbing effect too... my t- zone is much more matt after dusting this.Great powder,lived up to the good comments too.

on 12/30/2003 2:55:00 PM

I bought it after all the rave reviews. I did find the texture very fine and soft, and it didn't cake my face. I especially liked the packaging of the powder: it had a 'net-like' cover to let the powder out, instead of those holes that other loose powders come out through (probably because Shu Uemura's powder is so finely milled). However, it dried out my face after using it for several days, particularly when I was retouching my face mid-day. I use 5yr light matte. Maybe sheer might be less drying, but then it was so glittery when I tried it at Sephora. I probably would go with Cargo next time, because their color selection was perfect: Cargo's lightest was a color between Shu Uemura's Colorless and 5yr light, plus Cargo's loose powder was just as finely milled.

on 12/13/2003 2:48:00 PM

I use it sometimes when I want a nice finish and when I remember - Colourless Matte is part of my train case now.

on 11/19/2003 11:43:00 PM

Scored this at a substantial discount from a super eBayer and I have to say, knowing what I know now, I would have paid full price. Got this in the Sheer Colorless and it sets my face like a dream. Just a dusting with the enclosed puff at the end of my a.m. foundation-concealer routine is enough to keep the oilies at bay all morning and afternoon. Usually have to blot eventually, but I'm not complaining -- this is good stuff! So finely milled!