Too Faced Too Faced Blenders

No Image

3.8

on 1/20/2008 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I purchased this because I love most of Too Faced Products and wanted to try it. I don't know if it is the product or just mine, but this is very dry going on. Definately can't use it directly on undereye as concealer! Pulls at the skin, etc. I have this in 4K and 4 1/2K and the coloring is a good match, but just too dry and heavy for everyday use. I carry it in my emergency car kit for touchups, but that is all. Will not purchase again.

This is pretty good. I tried to use it as a regular foundation, but it had terrible lasting power that way and would not go over my primer (Smashbox Photo Finish.) As a concealer it is handy, though. Color blending is a good idea. Cute packaging, but sometimes the stick of product will fall out of the tube so be careful. Doesn't have that much product in it. Other than those things I really love this!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really liked the concept of this -- a stick foundation with a shade on either end that can be used as foundation and complimentary concealer or blended to match your skin perfectly. I have oily, sensitive skin and this was recommended to me because it does not clog pores and keeps you matte. It did go on matte and look very natural, but it felt so thick and I did grease up by noon. I am not fond of stick foundations in general because they do not last long, so I would not repurchase this. Also, I used up one side before the other and was left with a foundation that did not match my skin tone. Finally, I had to return the first Blender I bought because the twist-up sticks inside were broken and scratched--another little "con" about the packaging (pros however--very cute and portable for touchups!). If you have normal skin, I would say go ahead. Otherwise, not really, no.

on 9/26/2005 12:35:00 PM

I'll admit that I bought this because it was cute, but it's worked out surprisingly well for me. I'm an NC30 who got this in 3 1/2, and the color match is quite good. This is just a bit more matte/dry than I prefer, which surprised me as I usually find stick foundations to be too greasy for my combo skin. Hence I'll consider this more of a summer foundation rather than winter, when my skin is drier.

Cutiest packaging I ever find of stick foundation. I had the 2 1/2 karat one and really liked the idea of blending shades to perfect skin tone. However, I found it too matte and too dry. I have combination skin and this foundation really emphasized the flaky skin on my T-zone.

I love this. I don't use it on my whole face, I use it like a conclearer. It blends easily and the package is super cute.

on 10/19/2004 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this in 2 & 2 1/2 karat. If you are looking for a cream stick foundation, that will keep your skin matte all day, this is one for you to try. I don't have aproblem with oily skin. I love cream stick foundation, but every brand I tried is sooo creamy it makes me look so shiny (even with powder) by mid morning. This stick does not. I love having 2 colors to blend ( I usually use 2 1/2 karat all over and 2 karat around my eyes). I finish with a dusting of powder, but this foundation stays fresh all day.

on 5/30/2004 5:05:00 PM

I have this in 3 1/2 karat. I use it just on my chin, it makes my chin a lot more flawless looking and corrects the uneven color, without breaking me out.

on 5/27/2004 12:23:00 PM

This is the foundation I am using for my June wedding. I had gone through a couple of drugstore foundations (didn't like coverage or finish or didn't find color match) and a couple of high end ones (did find color matches but didn't like finish, coverage or light-reflecting titanium dioxide was too main of an ingredient) and I found this. The 4 1/2 shade matches me perfectly and the darker 4 shade is great to have because we're having a destination wedding and I may get a little tan prior to the ceremony (I'm an MMM who tans too easily into a GGG, and I don't want to be too dark before the wedding). Having the 2 shades to blend for accuracy is such a good idea!

It took me a while to warm up to this foundation; I'm not used to stick foundations and though I love its portability, somehow I was always applying too little or too much. Against most of the advice that finger application helps warm stick foundation (and I am clueless with a foundation brush), I finally used a sponge and got closer to the coverage and finish results I wanted.

UPDATE - Several months after I wrote this, I tried this foundation with a foundation blush and all I have to say is WOW! Flawless, light (you have to go over blemishes or circles with a concealer) and all around FABULOUS! I love this more than ever! (If you want heavier coverage, stick with sponge application). Not quite an HG for me - yet - but close.

This is one of my favorite foundations ever, and my ultimate favorite stick foundation ever! lol. The first thing that caught my eye was the packaging..it is soooo adorable, so I tried it on and I fell in *L * o * V * e* with it. Hey, it was only $27.50! ;-)