Caudalie Fleur de Vigne Fresh Energizing Fragrance

Caudalie Fleur de Vigne Fresh Energizing Fragrance

3.3

on 3/7/2017 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is a very bracing, fresh, gale wind sort of citrus. Like most citrus fragrances, staying power is not its strong point. Notes of grapefruit, mandarin and cedar. The cedar is not strong, so there is no hamster cage drydown.

on 5/13/2013 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This fragrance is reminiscent of a white wine that has lost its alcohol content. It is the only fragrance that I can bear to use, as I dislike strong scented stuff on my skin (makes me feel dizzy). Is just a shame it doesn't last for over an hour.

on 1/29/2012 9:26:00 PM

Very light and fresh. It does not have staying power, so you can layer it on and it won't offend anyone. it is a very clean. Not floral.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

"Like walking through my family vineyards at dawn, Fleur de Vigne captures the ephemeral grape flower. Notes of white rose, watermelon, and cedar with bursts of energizing grapefruit."
This is a very light, sharp, green citrus on me. The only note that I can really pick out is the grapefruit, and it smells especially green and sharp here, like an unripe grapefruit. The scent has almost no throw at all on me and only lasts about an hour.
An unremarkable, faint, sharp little citrus...

on 12/28/2011 6:47:00 PM

My absolute favourite for every day.

I discovered, when I started wearing only real essential oil perfumes, that my favourite commercial perfumes started to smell like loo cleaner.

Now commercial perfumes are so chemical smelling to me I can't abide them. Too chemical, too strong & too fake.

This is absolutely gorgeous - genuine flower essences, in a light refreshing fragrance.

It doesn't last as long as commercial perfume it's true, but that's because it only uses alcohol as a preservative & no chemicals, just like the famous original Eau De Cologne 4711, another favourite of mine.

You just keep a handbag size spritzer with you & reapply.

on 2/2/2013 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really subtle fresh scent on me. The first note is definitely citric but it dries to a cotton soft floral on me. I like this because its so subtle and none offensive. It literally smells like I had stepped out of a shower and put on some really fragrant body lotion- very shower fresh and super delicate.
At $39 I much prefer this to strong, offensive, overwhelming perfumes out there.

on 10/15/2011 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

So fresh, light and wonderful! Not a fake type of smell; it smells like real essences. It doesn't last very long, but that is probably good because it is very subtle and not in your face. Has a grapefruit scent embedded, so is supposed to make you smell younger! Very nice, complex scent that keeps changing but stays fresh throughout.

on 4/6/2010 11:04:00 AM

It's very pleasant at first, like a fresh air, but then it disappears on you... it's just too light, i think it's good for young teenage girls...

on 9/13/2008 11:47:00 PM

Bought this fragrance because I love fruity citrusy smells, and every fragrance finder recommended it for that category. Well, it is no citrusy at all, and the smell of grape is barely detectable. It is OK enough to wear to work,but that is it

on 11/22/2009 10:03:00 PM

Wonderful scent, but no staying power -- this is really like a body splash. Given that it is a body splash, it is kind of pricey IMO, but I would still buy it because I love the fresh scent, and it is made of natural floral waters, not chemicals like perfumes and other body splashes. I've only tried this in a store, but I can imagine how wonderful it would be to spray this on after a shower, or any time you need a pick-me-up. The scent is very citrus-y at first, but that smell quickly dies down and it is like an outside summer day surrounded by blooming flowers, sun, and breeze, ahhh, it is sooo light, natural, and refreshing!

Popular Fragrances