MILANI Smooth Finish - Sunset Beach

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is one of the few makeup items I have repurchased. It's a perfect burnt orange color. I wear this when I wear Milani's bonfire or summer sizzle lipsticks. This is also the only orangey color that I can wear (NW445). Would definately recommend for
DDD's since it's highly pigmented.

on 5/13/2005 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Love it! recommended by a MUAer. Everyone seems do differ on what color it is, to me it looks like a deep rosish-terracotta with a hint of bronze in the pan. On me, well that's a little harder. But it does instantly brighten my face, and it looks a bit fuller too. Proud to say this is my first blush

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

Okay, so I bought a bunch of blushes that were recommended here on this site. I tested this one along with Nars Torrid and Gilda. I must say that although NARS is a higher end blush, I would take Milani's any day. For one, it give me the most natural flush on my tan/dark skin and also leaves a beautiful glow. Then there is the caking factor, and this blush performed very well as it did not cake or settle into my large pores. Now, last but not least, it's the price. I mean, seriously, how often can you find an amazing blush with great quality for less than $20? These can be found at your local CVS pharmacy if you have one in your town. I highly recommend!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Matte deep bronze-cinnamon color. Very pretty on my DDD skin and on almost all my clients. Lives up to the name. I reach for this all the time. Smooth texture. Finely milled. Blends easily on cheeks and eyes. Use a light hand. Highly pigmented. A little goes a long way. Cost $4 at CVS. ***** 4/23/08 UPDATE: Use Black Radiance 'Soft Honey' more than Sunset Beach. So won't repurchase.

on 3/14/2007 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

One of two drugstore blushes I own and I am very pleased! Dirt cheap, but it is definitely a smooth finish blush with great pigment. I think this would look beautiful on anyone with a warm skintone, I have dark skin (NW45) and can apply this with my regular MAC blush brush without running the risk of over applying.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

At first I was very sad when I found out this blush was no longer a part of the Milani Cosmetics collection. Sadness soon left and made way for anger. Anger turned into rage..and rage brought on thoughts of death and distruction. Someone was going to pay for discontinuing this product. I wasn't even given the chance to fully indulge in it. Someone was going to pay. One day while strolling through the aisles of Ekerds I glanced over at the Milani display. Knowing that I was fully stocked on the products I loved by the brand, I didnt intend on staying to long near it. Suddenly I spoted something larger than a eyeshadow compact but smaller than their blush. OMFG it was Sunset Beach. I don't know how long I was passed out in the aisle...but it might have been several hours until someone realized I wasn't part of the store displays. It would have taken the jaws of life to pry Sunset Beach out of my slightly pyschotic fist. It was mine. At last..a stunning Terracotta blush for the cheeks of this Deviantly Delicious Dark Diva. All is well now...all is well!

on 1/17/2008 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Okay, so I bought a bunch of blushes that were recommended here on this site. I tested this one along with Nars Torrid and Gilda. I must say that although NARS is a higher end blush, I would take Milani's any day. For one, it gives me the most natural flush on my tan/dark skin and also leaves a beautiful glow. Then there is the caking factor, and this blush performed very well as it did not cake or settle into my large pores. Now, last but not least, it's the price. I mean, seriously, how often can you find an amazing blush with great quality for less than $20?
Unfortunately these have been discontinued by Milani for less than stellar blush duos that lack in the color variety and great texture department.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

oh my.....i've loved makeup since my mom gave me my first tube of red Max Factor lipstick at the age of 11. For YEARS, i've not bothered with blush bc i figured being AA i didnt need it........over the last 2 years, i've dabbled with them and have looked high and low for the 'perfect" blush.

then i got engaged....and i got serious about finding one. i heard about NARS Taj Mahal but my budget does not allow for $25 blushes......when i heard sunset beach was a dupe, i was all over it...and then found out mere hours later that it had been discontinued! Whaaat?!?!?!

i ended up turning to the internet for this one, and was very pleased to find a source. i only ordered one and when i received it i was not impressed with how it looked. kinda flat and uninteresting....but after wearing it once, i'm going to order another.

this is perfect. it looks like the glow is from within, its not sparkly on me and looked great even though i applied it with my fingers at work. most importantly, when i tried on my dress that afternoon in a lingerie boutique, i truly looked "Bridal".

WOC, if you're seeking the perfect glow and natural flush, and especially if you're getting married, i strongly recommend that you find this wherever u can.

**********************************************************
After completing my 2nd order, i didn't want to be stingy, lol...check out this ebay seller. Total is a little over $6. http://cgi.ebay.com/MILANI-POWDER-BLUSH-07-SUNSET-BEACH_W0QQitemZ170174741057QQihZ007QQcategoryZ11864QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

My HG blush! Has a pink/orange shade to it and looks awesome on my dark skin. Has good staying power as well. Cant ask for any more.

on 10/23/2009 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS BLUSH!! I have so many blushes but, this is my number one blush. When I bought it I wasn't expecting to be wowed as much as I was. I am AA with caramel complexioned skin and this blush does wonders for me. It brings out my complexion and my eyes. I loved this blush so much that after wearing it the first day, I went and bought another one for fear that it would be discontinued. This is my HG blush all the way.

Popular Blush Products