MILANI Smooth Finish - Sunset Beach

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 2/28/2010 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Thanks MUA for recommending this blush! I saw it on sale today for $3 at Target and decided to give it a try, and I'm glad that I did! This blush is a perfect ginger/peach color that looks amazing! Very well pigmented. I might have to go and buy a back up.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

so when you look at this blush you are thinking "its matte orange, i will look like a clown." The reason I bought it was because I thought it could be a dupe for mac devil blush and I heard reviews that looks great even though its scary looking. The same goes for sunset beach. It is soooo beautiful when you apply. It brightens up your face, that is the first thing you will notice. It is also very pigmented. I love this blush and would repurchase every time. In fact I need a backup in case its discontinued.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Milani should really change their blush's packagings! I've been eyeing Milani blushes for a while but wasnt sure what color to get since I have so many of MAC blushes. I've been looking for a good peachy blush thats more on the orange side than pink, but didnt wanna spend too much money. I went to Walgreens to buy Milani's Mai tai blush, I had never even seen sunset beach. They were out of Mai Tai and had one sunset beach left. I thought what the heck, for $4-5, its worth a try. I came home, tried it on and WOW. This really looks fabulous especially on the summer months. I say everyone give it a try, I am very impressed with how pigmented it is as well for a drugstore brand. Definitely will repurchase this!

on 10/20/2008 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a fabulous color, great product, and it lasts. Highly pigmented, so careful blending is recomended. Will repurchase, esp when you can find a blush this good for less than 10 dollars. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. Kinda flimsy and cheap, useless brush. But whatever. I still love this blush

on 2/6/2007 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE. THIS. I have never used a terracotta colored blush before - I have always gravitated to pinks and peaches, just because they're so cute and fun. But when I stopped by my local CVS to pick up a Luminous, I thought hey, what the hell, and picked up Sunset Beach as well. 50% off, how could I go wrong? Well, I'm VERY glad that I bought this - it's the first blush that I've ever owned that I could describe as "glamorous" - not "cute" or "sweet." A very light dusting on my cheeks and I look like I've just come back from a week in the Caribbean or something. I'm naturally a medium tan all year round (except for summer, when I obviously get darker - it's California) and it shows up well on my NC35 skin. It definitely gives me the healthy, bronzed, sunkissed look that all the actresses have. And the best part - there's NO SHIMMER! WOO! At 24, I have grown out of my fondness for shimmery blushes, so this is absolutely perfect for me. Stays on all day, great texture, totally natural looking. I can't compare this with any other similarly colored blushes, because as I said, I've never bought or tried a blush even close to this color family before. But I really can't imagine finding anything better. And the PRICE! I mean, come on. It's like they're giving it away! I'm going to run out and stock up before they're all gone!

on 3/14/2006 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I just started my affair with Milani. This is my first Milani blush and I love it. It really brightens up my complexion (NC42). The color looks like a peachy terracotta on me. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and did a double take cause I was struck by how pretty the blush looked. Definitely a keeper. I will be trying more Milani everything, my new favorite drugstore brand.

on 7/22/2005 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Gives a "been in the sun a little too long" look...very sexy. I can't beleive
what a great blush this is at $3.99. A little hard to open but worth it.

Popular Blush Products