MILANI Smooth Finish - Sunset Beach

Milani Sunset Beach

4.3

Not tested on animals

on 6/11/2004 9:40:00 AM

great blush. gorgeous color !!!! Love the staying power. I have dozens of blushes and this is my all time favorite. Makes you look a tad tan with a glow.

I hate to be the first reviewer to give this less than 5 lippies, but the color is just not for me. On me, it's exactly the color of rust, and just about as bright, even when I just press my blush brush into it slightly. Silky smooth, though, and lasts all day. I don't really know what I'll do with this, but I know I won't reach for it often.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a lovely matte orange color. It may sound scary, but it is actually quite wearable, even on my cool fair skin! I would say this is a better color for summer/fall then spring and winter, at least for me. I still like the color for days when I'm tired of peach or pink.

The packaging is a definite 5 out of 5. I love that the pan is round and wide enough to comfortable dip different size blush brushes in. I also LOVE that you can see the blush while it is closed and I LOVE the compartment and mirror on the opposite side. It makes perfect for throwing into your bag for on the go. Obviously the brush it comes with is useless but you can still store other items in the compartment.

on 1/18/2011 6:29:00 PM

I was looking for a peachy blush for a while now & by accident came across this unknown product by Milani. I had absolutely no expectations and wanted to give it a try - Im really glad I did, this is a great product! The color is a beautiful orangey peach, no strikes, great application,no weird smell. Just a great deal for this money & definitely comparable with some high end products (if not better than some...)

Popular Blush Products