MILANI Smooth Finish - Sunset Beach

MILANI Smooth Finish - Sunset Beach
Milani Sunset Beach

Not tested on animals

on 11/5/2010 11:12:00 PM

I have been searching for a peachy blush for awhile, but I am a poor college student so I don't want to spend money on mac and nars. So, I check out MUA as usual and came across milani and there blush reviews were good. I went to CVS and saw sunset beach but the color scared me! ha ha, so I walked out empty handed. But I kept thinking about this blush so I just sucked it up and went back and got it. Boy am I glad I did! This is a perfect shade for my skin color, and I would think it would be great for others as well. The lasting power is great I actually like it better then my expensive blushes that I bought in the past, such as nars. Others are comparing nars orgasm with this and I don't see any comparison at all! (are people color blind? ha ha) Therefore, if you are looking into a peachy blush and you come across sunset beach reviews please go out any buy it! You won't regret it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

At first I was very sad when I found out this blush was no longer a part of the Milani Cosmetics collection. Sadness soon left and made way for anger. Anger turned into rage..and rage brought on thoughts of death and distruction. Someone was going to pay for discontinuing this product. I wasn't even given the chance to fully indulge in it. Someone was going to pay. One day while strolling through the aisles of Ekerds I glanced over at the Milani display. Knowing that I was fully stocked on the products I loved by the brand, I didnt intend on staying to long near it. Suddenly I spoted something larger than a eyeshadow compact but smaller than their blush. OMFG it was Sunset Beach. I don't know how long I was passed out in the aisle...but it might have been several hours until someone realized I wasn't part of the store displays. It would have taken the jaws of life to pry Sunset Beach out of my slightly pyschotic fist. It was mine. At last..a stunning Terracotta blush for the cheeks of this Deviantly Delicious Dark Diva. All is well now...all is well!

on 8/8/2005 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm a warm MMM, and this is a great blush for me. I've never found a peachy shade to work until this one.
Use a light hand & blend well. I wouldn't mind if the packaging were different (to include a brush or sponge for on-the-go touch ups).
For the price, this is great stuff.

on 7/22/2005 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Gives a "been in the sun a little too long" look...very sexy. I can't beleive
what a great blush this is at $3.99. A little hard to open but worth it.

Popular Blush Products