Milani Smooth Finish - Sunset Beach

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

I'm NC45/50 in MAC and Caramel in Revlon

Simply..Fabulous. This was the first blush I EVER bought, and I must say, I am now a blush addict!

Very pretty, very natural, and very buildable. Spot on. I'm, not a fan of the packaging...it comes with a hidden mirror compartment and a cheapo brush...but I've overlooked that because the product is stellar!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Milani should really change their blush's packagings! I've been eyeing Milani blushes for a while but wasnt sure what color to get since I have so many of MAC blushes. I've been looking for a good peachy blush thats more on the orange side than pink, but didnt wanna spend too much money. I went to Walgreens to buy Milani's Mai tai blush, I had never even seen sunset beach. They were out of Mai Tai and had one sunset beach left. I thought what the heck, for $4-5, its worth a try. I came home, tried it on and WOW. This really looks fabulous especially on the summer months. I say everyone give it a try, I am very impressed with how pigmented it is as well for a drugstore brand. Definitely will repurchase this!

on 5/13/2005 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Love it! recommended by a MUAer. Everyone seems do differ on what color it is, to me it looks like a deep rosish-terracotta with a hint of bronze in the pan. On me, well that's a little harder. But it does instantly brighten my face, and it looks a bit fuller too. Proud to say this is my first blush