MILANI Smooth Finish - Sunset Beach

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Another great blush by Milani.. Soft, pigmented and beautiful. On me it looks like a coral, peach bronze mix.. very nice. It looks brown and boring in the pan, but when you wear it, its another story. Definately comparable to higher end blushes (**nars***) For less than $5 you really cannot go wrong. Try mango tango and luminous as well, they are great too.

on 3/14/2006 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I just started my affair with Milani. This is my first Milani blush and I love it. It really brightens up my complexion (NC42). The color looks like a peachy terracotta on me. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and did a double take cause I was struck by how pretty the blush looked. Definitely a keeper. I will be trying more Milani everything, my new favorite drugstore brand.

on 3/14/2007 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

One of two drugstore blushes I own and I am very pleased! Dirt cheap, but it is definitely a smooth finish blush with great pigment. I think this would look beautiful on anyone with a warm skintone, I have dark skin (NW45) and can apply this with my regular MAC blush brush without running the risk of over applying.

on 1/17/2008 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Okay, so I bought a bunch of blushes that were recommended here on this site. I tested this one along with Nars Torrid and Gilda. I must say that although NARS is a higher end blush, I would take Milani's any day. For one, it gives me the most natural flush on my tan/dark skin and also leaves a beautiful glow. Then there is the caking factor, and this blush performed very well as it did not cake or settle into my large pores. Now, last but not least, it's the price. I mean, seriously, how often can you find an amazing blush with great quality for less than $20?
Unfortunately these have been discontinued by Milani for less than stellar blush duos that lack in the color variety and great texture department.

on 2/17/2010 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I bought this blush/bronzer by mistake - I was actually looking for the straight-up blush called Sunset Beach that Milani has, that has also gotten great reviews. However, I am not disappointed ONE BIT that I made that error. This cheek combo is by far one of the nicest I own - and definitely the cheapest! It looks so great on my caramel complexion; perfect for any season, and wears ALL DAY. Truly, it wears better than any blush I've ever had. It boggles my mind. And as an aside, sometimes I find certain blushes will break my cheeks out (I'm oily), but this doesn't at all. Try this and you'll be hooked!

Popular Blush Products