MILANI Smooth Finish - Sunset Beach

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 2/28/2010 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Thanks MUA for recommending this blush! I saw it on sale today for $3 at Target and decided to give it a try, and I'm glad that I did! This blush is a perfect ginger/peach color that looks amazing! Very well pigmented. I might have to go and buy a back up.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

so when you look at this blush you are thinking "its matte orange, i will look like a clown." The reason I bought it was because I thought it could be a dupe for mac devil blush and I heard reviews that looks great even though its scary looking. The same goes for sunset beach. It is soooo beautiful when you apply. It brightens up your face, that is the first thing you will notice. It is also very pigmented. I love this blush and would repurchase every time. In fact I need a backup in case its discontinued.

on 2/6/2007 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE. THIS. I have never used a terracotta colored blush before - I have always gravitated to pinks and peaches, just because they're so cute and fun. But when I stopped by my local CVS to pick up a Luminous, I thought hey, what the hell, and picked up Sunset Beach as well. 50% off, how could I go wrong? Well, I'm VERY glad that I bought this - it's the first blush that I've ever owned that I could describe as "glamorous" - not "cute" or "sweet." A very light dusting on my cheeks and I look like I've just come back from a week in the Caribbean or something. I'm naturally a medium tan all year round (except for summer, when I obviously get darker - it's California) and it shows up well on my NC35 skin. It definitely gives me the healthy, bronzed, sunkissed look that all the actresses have. And the best part - there's NO SHIMMER! WOO! At 24, I have grown out of my fondness for shimmery blushes, so this is absolutely perfect for me. Stays on all day, great texture, totally natural looking. I can't compare this with any other similarly colored blushes, because as I said, I've never bought or tried a blush even close to this color family before. But I really can't imagine finding anything better. And the PRICE! I mean, come on. It's like they're giving it away! I'm going to run out and stock up before they're all gone!

This looks downright ugly in the pan, but give it a chance. It is a warm, peachy, almost bronze shade when applied - very pretty. I'm fair and I'm able to use this more like a bronzer. I put it on my cheeks and add a little to my temples and chin, then add a pop of a brighter peach (like Nars Torrid) on the apples of my cheeks. I like that it doesn't contain any shimmer but does give a nice glow to the skin. Very well made product and for a killer price.

on 1/29/2005 3:35:00 AM

Bronzers never looked good on me, but this blush gives me such a pretty sun-kissed tint. I love this item! Definitely a must-have.

Popular Blush Products