MILANI Smooth Finish - Sunset Beach

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 11/5/2010 11:12:00 PM

I have been searching for a peachy blush for awhile, but I am a poor college student so I don't want to spend money on mac and nars. So, I check out MUA as usual and came across milani and there blush reviews were good. I went to CVS and saw sunset beach but the color scared me! ha ha, so I walked out empty handed. But I kept thinking about this blush so I just sucked it up and went back and got it. Boy am I glad I did! This is a perfect shade for my skin color, and I would think it would be great for others as well. The lasting power is great I actually like it better then my expensive blushes that I bought in the past, such as nars. Others are comparing nars orgasm with this and I don't see any comparison at all! (are people color blind? ha ha) Therefore, if you are looking into a peachy blush and you come across sunset beach reviews please go out any buy it! You won't regret it!

on 10/21/2010 3:50:00 PM

Using this blush makes me feel like an idiot for purchasing much more expensive brands. This blush is equally beautiful and pigmented as my NARS blushes, but almost a fourth of the cost.

The packaging is decent, but the brush the product comes with it worthless. I find myself reaching for this blush every day because it looks natural and warm on my N20 skin. Love, love.

on 8/25/2010 11:01:00 AM

I really debated this color as it looked pretty dark in the pan but decided to trust the MUA and go for it. I'm so glad I took the leap. It's just beautiful. The pigmentation is very good. I apply with the MAC 188 as I do most blush. The color looks more like a bronzer to me but once applied it was just a gorgeous warm glow on my NC 20-25 skin. I think the description "Ginger peach" is a good one. No shimmer that I can make out. I wish Milani would expand the color range because this is a great product that rivals NARS IMO.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush is exptremely pigmented and I was pretty pleasantly surpsied/ Beautiful color and goes wonderfully on my skintone. I would defintely reccomend this to people,Its cheap and works just as well or if not better than the pricey stuff ;)

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

great price. though i think this is dc'ed. i cant find it anywhere. i had to order this online. it shows up on me as a tanish peachy color. its not like any other blush or bronzer ive used before. it gives color to the face and can be used as a bronzer or you can build up a little more color and you can use this as a blush for a natural look. its gorgeous.

on 8/19/2009 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Not particularly great texture, the powder is not firmly pressed, meaning can pick up more products than one desired. The product is rather pigmented, its orangy undertone works for me in summer, although I will stay clear when winter comes, even my undertone is yellow.
I started out by picking up some loose powder first before dipping into this blush.
This is as good as the Ben Nye powder blush, although BN has much more colour selection.
An extra lippie b/c of the low price $5.99.

on 1/28/2008 6:21:00 PM

Sunset Beach doesn't look all that spectacular in the pan; it's a matte terra cotta color. At first I thought it'd turn orange on me, but Sunset Beach gives me the most delightful bronzey glow, especially during the cold winter months. The blush is very pigmented, so I only use a little bit and I can see a pan lasting a VERY long time.

on 11/19/2005 1:11:00 AM

This is a great blush for me (LLL-MMM/AAB but more light nowadays)--it's a warm, baked terracotta color in the pan, but a light dusting of this on cheeks (well-blended, natch) gives me the healthiest, brightest peachy glow (too much and it starts to look orangey). This is super pigmented, though, so use a very light hand unless you're fairly deep-complected. I absolutely love that this is matte. It's a nice change of pace in a world gone all sparkly. Great texture--velvety soft and finely-milled. Lasts and lasts. Pan can be easily depotted via the blowdryer method and this is super-cheap to boot (around 3 USD). continued >>

on 8/8/2005 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm a warm MMM, and this is a great blush for me. I've never found a peachy shade to work until this one.
Use a light hand & blend well. I wouldn't mind if the packaging were different (to include a brush or sponge for on-the-go touch ups).
For the price, this is great stuff.

Popular Blush Products