MILANI Smooth Finish - Sunset Beach

Milani Sunset Beach

4.8

Not tested on animals

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

so when you look at this blush you are thinking "its matte orange, i will look like a clown." The reason I bought it was because I thought it could be a dupe for mac devil blush and I heard reviews that looks great even though its scary looking. The same goes for sunset beach. It is soooo beautiful when you apply. It brightens up your face, that is the first thing you will notice. It is also very pigmented. I love this blush and would repurchase every time. In fact I need a backup in case its discontinued.

on 1/28/2008 6:21:00 PM

Sunset Beach doesn't look all that spectacular in the pan; it's a matte terra cotta color. At first I thought it'd turn orange on me, but Sunset Beach gives me the most delightful bronzey glow, especially during the cold winter months. The blush is very pigmented, so I only use a little bit and I can see a pan lasting a VERY long time.

on 7/22/2005 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Gives a "been in the sun a little too long" look...very sexy. I can't beleive
what a great blush this is at $3.99. A little hard to open but worth it.

on 6/12/2005 6:47:00 PM

I can't find any place around her anymore that sells Milani, and if I ever ran out of this blush I don't know what I'd do. This is my 'holy grail' without a doubt. I use this even more than I use MAC's Primpin/Golden Kitty duo, and definitely more than any other blush. I'm pretty pale with yellowy undertones, and I thought this would look freakish on me at first. But when applied with a skunk brush, it looks unbelievably (or believably, actually) great. It gives me the appearance of having been out in the sun for just a little bit--a slight flush to the cheeks. It's great without without bronzer, and it seems to stay forever. Best blush ever.

Popular Blush Products