MILANI Smooth Finish - Sunset Beach

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I think this blush works for darker complexions, the bronzer makes my face look dirty. And the blush looks okay but for some odd reason it really makes me break out. I use it today and got a bunch of white little bumps on my cheek. i really wanted to like this because it is a pretty color and so cheap but the blush itself just doesn't look good on me. (extra lippie for price)

on 2/28/2010 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Thanks MUA for recommending this blush! I saw it on sale today for $3 at Target and decided to give it a try, and I'm glad that I did! This blush is a perfect ginger/peach color that looks amazing! Very well pigmented. I might have to go and buy a back up.

on 8/19/2009 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Not particularly great texture, the powder is not firmly pressed, meaning can pick up more products than one desired. The product is rather pigmented, its orangy undertone works for me in summer, although I will stay clear when winter comes, even my undertone is yellow.
I started out by picking up some loose powder first before dipping into this blush.
This is as good as the Ben Nye powder blush, although BN has much more colour selection.
An extra lippie b/c of the low price $5.99.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I got a really awesome coupon for CVS ($10 off a $20 purchase!) so I went and picked this, plus a few other Milani items up. I swear, Milani never ceases to impress me. Their prices are super low for the quality of product you get. The only time I was ever disappointed in them was when I bought their nailpolish. D'oh.

Anyway, this blush did not disappoint! I was looking for something different than what I normally use -- and I normally go for pinkish blushes so I decided to pick out this one, the orangest of the bunch. It's a lovely orange-ish peach color that's great for the summer months. I feel like when I wear it I have an awesome, subtle summer glow (when blended in correctly! This stuff is super pigmented!) Don't bother using the brush that is included, it's awful. I use a brush that applies blush very lightly and build it up if I need to, then buff it out if it's too dark.

Definitely worth a try at the cost, and you'll probably be pleasantly surprised :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I actually prefer this over my MAC blushes!! The non-orangey bronzer mixed with the muted mauve blush makes this really a multitasking shade that gives you the perfect amount of color and contour to your face. For me this color is very much like MAC's blushbaby blush, only not as sheer and lasts longer.

on 3/14/2006 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I just started my affair with Milani. This is my first Milani blush and I love it. It really brightens up my complexion (NC42). The color looks like a peachy terracotta on me. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and did a double take cause I was struck by how pretty the blush looked. Definitely a keeper. I will be trying more Milani everything, my new favorite drugstore brand.

on 4/5/2005 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Bought this last night (and Mango Tango) because of all the rave reviews on here, and I'm wearing it this morning. Its like a pressed version of Bare Escentuals Warmth, which I absolutely love! Great blush, definitely recommend!

Popular Blush Products