MILANI Smooth Finish - Sunset Beach

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 1/18/2011 6:29:00 PM

I was looking for a peachy blush for a while now & by accident came across this unknown product by Milani. I had absolutely no expectations and wanted to give it a try - Im really glad I did, this is a great product! The color is a beautiful orangey peach, no strikes, great application,no weird smell. Just a great deal for this money & definitely comparable with some high end products (if not better than some...)

on 1/1/2011 2:23:00 PM

this is such a beautiful blush! is shows up naturally on my warm caramel skin, but i think this would be complimentary on numerous skin tones. i have mac and nars blushes, and i reach for this just as much. the packaging is a joke but you can't bet the price for the quality of the blush

on 12/15/2010 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted a Milani blush and initially wanted to buy Mai Tai, but I have so many rose blushes so I decided to go with Sunset Beach. It's a soft coral color with an orange undertone. This gives a sunburnt look to my NW 50 skin and appears so natural and effortless. I'm really happy with this blush and even happier with the price ($6.99 on cherryculture.com). It's decently pigmented, but I find that I have to pack the color on more than with my Mac and Nars blushes. Other than that, I have no complaints. This is worth a try.

on 11/5/2010 11:12:00 PM

I have been searching for a peachy blush for awhile, but I am a poor college student so I don't want to spend money on mac and nars. So, I check out MUA as usual and came across milani and there blush reviews were good. I went to CVS and saw sunset beach but the color scared me! ha ha, so I walked out empty handed. But I kept thinking about this blush so I just sucked it up and went back and got it. Boy am I glad I did! This is a perfect shade for my skin color, and I would think it would be great for others as well. The lasting power is great I actually like it better then my expensive blushes that I bought in the past, such as nars. Others are comparing nars orgasm with this and I don't see any comparison at all! (are people color blind? ha ha) Therefore, if you are looking into a peachy blush and you come across sunset beach reviews please go out any buy it! You won't regret it!

on 10/21/2010 3:50:00 PM

Using this blush makes me feel like an idiot for purchasing much more expensive brands. This blush is equally beautiful and pigmented as my NARS blushes, but almost a fourth of the cost.

The packaging is decent, but the brush the product comes with it worthless. I find myself reaching for this blush every day because it looks natural and warm on my N20 skin. Love, love.

on 8/25/2010 11:01:00 AM

I really debated this color as it looked pretty dark in the pan but decided to trust the MUA and go for it. I'm so glad I took the leap. It's just beautiful. The pigmentation is very good. I apply with the MAC 188 as I do most blush. The color looks more like a bronzer to me but once applied it was just a gorgeous warm glow on my NC 20-25 skin. I think the description "Ginger peach" is a good one. No shimmer that I can make out. I wish Milani would expand the color range because this is a great product that rivals NARS IMO.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush is exptremely pigmented and I was pretty pleasantly surpsied/ Beautiful color and goes wonderfully on my skintone. I would defintely reccomend this to people,Its cheap and works just as well or if not better than the pricey stuff ;)

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

great price. though i think this is dc'ed. i cant find it anywhere. i had to order this online. it shows up on me as a tanish peachy color. its not like any other blush or bronzer ive used before. it gives color to the face and can be used as a bronzer or you can build up a little more color and you can use this as a blush for a natural look. its gorgeous.

on 2/28/2010 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Thanks MUA for recommending this blush! I saw it on sale today for $3 at Target and decided to give it a try, and I'm glad that I did! This blush is a perfect ginger/peach color that looks amazing! Very well pigmented. I might have to go and buy a back up.

on 2/17/2010 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I bought this blush/bronzer by mistake - I was actually looking for the straight-up blush called Sunset Beach that Milani has, that has also gotten great reviews. However, I am not disappointed ONE BIT that I made that error. This cheek combo is by far one of the nicest I own - and definitely the cheapest! It looks so great on my caramel complexion; perfect for any season, and wears ALL DAY. Truly, it wears better than any blush I've ever had. It boggles my mind. And as an aside, sometimes I find certain blushes will break my cheeks out (I'm oily), but this doesn't at all. Try this and you'll be hooked!