MILANI Smooth Finish - Sunset Beach

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 8/25/2010 11:01:00 AM

I really debated this color as it looked pretty dark in the pan but decided to trust the MUA and go for it. I'm so glad I took the leap. It's just beautiful. The pigmentation is very good. I apply with the MAC 188 as I do most blush. The color looks more like a bronzer to me but once applied it was just a gorgeous warm glow on my NC 20-25 skin. I think the description "Ginger peach" is a good one. No shimmer that I can make out. I wish Milani would expand the color range because this is a great product that rivals NARS IMO.

on 10/20/2008 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a fabulous color, great product, and it lasts. Highly pigmented, so careful blending is recomended. Will repurchase, esp when you can find a blush this good for less than 10 dollars. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. Kinda flimsy and cheap, useless brush. But whatever. I still love this blush

on 3/19/2006 12:51:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is one of the very few powder blushes that I use, as personally I just much prefer gel blushes & stains. I like this terracotta shade for when I want a warm blush shade that is bit deeper than a peach, but not quite a bronzer either. Quite a unique shade IMO. Until or unless I find a gel blush or stain in a shade like this I would repurchase.

on 1/21/2006 7:36:00 PM

I use this blush more often than the infamouse Luminous. It is highly pigmented and a little dab will go a looong way. The color is a gorgeous tawny that looks good with any neutral, brown, green or gold eye shadows. I have fair skin with warm undertones, blue eyes and I dye my hair red-gold and this blush is perfect. Far better on me than Luminous ever was.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Matte deep bronze-cinnamon color. Very pretty on my DDD skin and on almost all my clients. Lives up to the name. I reach for this all the time. Smooth texture. Finely milled. Blends easily on cheeks and eyes. Use a light hand. Highly pigmented. A little goes a long way. Cost $4 at CVS. ***** 4/23/08 UPDATE: Use Black Radiance 'Soft Honey' more than Sunset Beach. So won't repurchase.

on 8/8/2005 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm a warm MMM, and this is a great blush for me. I've never found a peachy shade to work until this one.
Use a light hand & blend well. I wouldn't mind if the packaging were different (to include a brush or sponge for on-the-go touch ups).
For the price, this is great stuff.

on 7/22/2005 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Gives a "been in the sun a little too long" look...very sexy. I can't beleive
what a great blush this is at $3.99. A little hard to open but worth it.

I hate to be the first reviewer to give this less than 5 lippies, but the color is just not for me. On me, it's exactly the color of rust, and just about as bright, even when I just press my blush brush into it slightly. Silky smooth, though, and lasts all day. I don't really know what I'll do with this, but I know I won't reach for it often.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is one of the few makeup items I have repurchased. It's a perfect burnt orange color. I wear this when I wear Milani's bonfire or summer sizzle lipsticks. This is also the only orangey color that I can wear (NW445). Would definately recommend for
DDD's since it's highly pigmented.

/I thought Nars bronzer was the holy grail for me until I stumbled upon this one. The color wakes up my pale skin alot more than Nars bronzer which can make my skin look dirty. My general feeling is if you are on the fair side you should stay away from browns. Sunset Beach is more of a coral brown and wakes my skin up. The price cannot be beat with a stick. The only drawback is the tiny compact is hard to open, but that is just nitpicking. For 3.00 who cares!!

Popular Blush Products