MILANI Smooth Finish - Sunset Beach

Milani Sunset Beach

4.6

Not tested on animals

on 1/1/2011 2:23:00 PM

this is such a beautiful blush! is shows up naturally on my warm caramel skin, but i think this would be complimentary on numerous skin tones. i have mac and nars blushes, and i reach for this just as much. the packaging is a joke but you can't bet the price for the quality of the blush

on 12/15/2010 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted a Milani blush and initially wanted to buy Mai Tai, but I have so many rose blushes so I decided to go with Sunset Beach. It's a soft coral color with an orange undertone. This gives a sunburnt look to my NW 50 skin and appears so natural and effortless. I'm really happy with this blush and even happier with the price ($6.99 on cherryculture.com). It's decently pigmented, but I find that I have to pack the color on more than with my Mac and Nars blushes. Other than that, I have no complaints. This is worth a try.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush is exptremely pigmented and I was pretty pleasantly surpsied/ Beautiful color and goes wonderfully on my skintone. I would defintely reccomend this to people,Its cheap and works just as well or if not better than the pricey stuff ;)

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

great price. though i think this is dc'ed. i cant find it anywhere. i had to order this online. it shows up on me as a tanish peachy color. its not like any other blush or bronzer ive used before. it gives color to the face and can be used as a bronzer or you can build up a little more color and you can use this as a blush for a natural look. its gorgeous.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I think this blush works for darker complexions, the bronzer makes my face look dirty. And the blush looks okay but for some odd reason it really makes me break out. I use it today and got a bunch of white little bumps on my cheek. i really wanted to like this because it is a pretty color and so cheap but the blush itself just doesn't look good on me. (extra lippie for price)

on 2/28/2010 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Thanks MUA for recommending this blush! I saw it on sale today for $3 at Target and decided to give it a try, and I'm glad that I did! This blush is a perfect ginger/peach color that looks amazing! Very well pigmented. I might have to go and buy a back up.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I got a really awesome coupon for CVS ($10 off a $20 purchase!) so I went and picked this, plus a few other Milani items up. I swear, Milani never ceases to impress me. Their prices are super low for the quality of product you get. The only time I was ever disappointed in them was when I bought their nailpolish. D'oh.

Anyway, this blush did not disappoint! I was looking for something different than what I normally use -- and I normally go for pinkish blushes so I decided to pick out this one, the orangest of the bunch. It's a lovely orange-ish peach color that's great for the summer months. I feel like when I wear it I have an awesome, subtle summer glow (when blended in correctly! This stuff is super pigmented!) Don't bother using the brush that is included, it's awful. I use a brush that applies blush very lightly and build it up if I need to, then buff it out if it's too dark.

Definitely worth a try at the cost, and you'll probably be pleasantly surprised :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I actually prefer this over my MAC blushes!! The non-orangey bronzer mixed with the muted mauve blush makes this really a multitasking shade that gives you the perfect amount of color and contour to your face. For me this color is very much like MAC's blushbaby blush, only not as sheer and lasts longer.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

My HG blush! Has a pink/orange shade to it and looks awesome on my dark skin. Has good staying power as well. Cant ask for any more.

on 2/6/2007 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE. THIS. I have never used a terracotta colored blush before - I have always gravitated to pinks and peaches, just because they're so cute and fun. But when I stopped by my local CVS to pick up a Luminous, I thought hey, what the hell, and picked up Sunset Beach as well. 50% off, how could I go wrong? Well, I'm VERY glad that I bought this - it's the first blush that I've ever owned that I could describe as "glamorous" - not "cute" or "sweet." A very light dusting on my cheeks and I look like I've just come back from a week in the Caribbean or something. I'm naturally a medium tan all year round (except for summer, when I obviously get darker - it's California) and it shows up well on my NC35 skin. It definitely gives me the healthy, bronzed, sunkissed look that all the actresses have. And the best part - there's NO SHIMMER! WOO! At 24, I have grown out of my fondness for shimmery blushes, so this is absolutely perfect for me. Stays on all day, great texture, totally natural looking. I can't compare this with any other similarly colored blushes, because as I said, I've never bought or tried a blush even close to this color family before. But I really can't imagine finding anything better. And the PRICE! I mean, come on. It's like they're giving it away! I'm going to run out and stock up before they're all gone!

Popular Blush Products