Mary Quant Go Deeper - Clay Compound Cleansing Pack

No Image

on 12/30/2005 11:30:00 PM

I love this mask. It smells so nice! the smell is so relaxing. I use it twice per week during summer and once per week during winter. Use in combination with the sluffing cream will deliver u a better result. It's a clay mask which deep clean the pores and really help me with my oily skin in the summer. It doesn't dry up my skin. I usually leave it on for 10 mins and then use water and massage it off.After washing my face, the face looks so clear and white, the skin is glowing like miracle..and of coz leaving my face so soft, the price is reasonable, worth to try.

I love the smell of this clay mask - a mixture of lavender and rosemary. It has a thick consistency, and dries pretty quickly on the face even when you put on a thick layer. I usually leave it on for up to 30 minutes and it is such a powerful cleanser, it literally turns transparent from all the oil and gunk that it sucks out from my pores (you can actually see tiny dots of transparent clay around your T-zone). After the mask is fully dry I add water and massage (because the mask contains microcellulose fibres that exfoliates the skin). You can't feel the exfoliating grains, but the results are fabulous - glowing skin, cleaner pores, and refreshed feeling on the face. Sometimes I follow this with a Biore nose strip and I highly recommend this to anyone who suffers from blackhead problems. If the Biore nose strip's never worked for you, you should try my method. This mask may bring the blackheads to the surface, but the strip takes them all off with the help of the mask.

on 4/27/2003 11:39:00 PM

Got this as a gift so I don't know the price, sorry! This is a beige color clay mask which comes in a tube. The texture of this mask is hard, does it mean dry?! I need to press the tube with effort. @@ Clay dries up quickly on my face but doesn't feel like CLEANSING.. just an average stuff.