The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

3.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Limonene, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, t-Butyl Alcohol, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This thing is really good. I like tea tree smell and it leaves my skin soft and moisturized. It can help me to dry blemishes in one night if I put it on as a spot treatment. It looks like it's small, but it lasts ages. The only downside is that it's kind of hard to wash from my skin.

I like it but I don't love it. This is an okay kaolin mask with a STRONG tingling feeling. Seems to take a very long time to dry and it tingles the whole time. Those with very sensitive skins might want to avoid this one.

I don't notice any benefits from using this product beyond what I get from using any other kaolin mask. Makes my skin feel extra-cleansed, which is nice, but this is a little pricey ($15.50 for 3.38oz) for what it does. And I hate that it's packaged in a tub, something like this really should be in a hygienic tube.

If you're curious about this mask and just want to try a sample, it's also sold in little 6ml packets for $2.50 each at Ulta. But you can get a full-size tube of Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask for that much. I don't plan to buy this again.

this mask leaves my face cool, smooth and refreshed like it said it would. the only downfall for me was that on the packaging it didn't have any instructions on how to use the mask, even though almost all masks are leave on to dry and then rinse or peel off. some more info could've helped though. nonetheless, it's a great buy

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have been using this mask for years. I used to use the Clinique deep cleansing emergency mask but that got a little too drying. I love this one. It make my skin feel nice and fresh after using and the texture is so thick a little def goes a long way. Also I think I had one in my cabinet that is atleast 2 years old and it still works fine. I think the price is reasonable and you get a good bit. I think once a week is plenty to use this mask or twice maybe. Also, with all of the promos the body shop runs you can always get some sort of discount on it. I have combination skin that gets a bit dry at times and i love th at ths mask doesnt dry me out. the tea tree is also very soothing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Definitely my favourite out of all the masks I have ever tried. It has a wonderful clean smell, and really calms down red, agitated, breaking-out skin. I do spot-masks on really angry areas, but otherwise once a week works briliantly for me. It has a slight tingly feeling, which I really like, and the colour is hilarious. I love the Tea Tree range, and will definitely buy again. The Body Shop is a bit exxy, but the products last ages.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I still haven't tried it yet. However, I am planning to buy one just that apparently they're having a complete new one. I've went and asked one of the staffs @ body shop, apparently their shipment (new tea tree oil mask) have already arrived just that they will only put it on stock on Aug 3rd, 09.

haha, I've even tried to ask them if whether or not i could buy them now since they showed me the new packaged mask. but they said they couldn't. anyways. got to wait till aug then.

I hate this. The ingredients in this mask do not justify the price. For one, there isnt a significant amount of tea tree oil to even remotely help with any pimple. I find the the Mint Masque from Queen whatever is way better and cheaper(not quality wise). Also, i do not believe in a clay mask that does not dry. Scientifically, it is not going to be that effective since non-drying clay isn't hydrophilic.

If you really want to get rid of acne, buy a real bottle of tea tree oil.
You would get better results than this piece of junk. This mask lasts forever, and its bad for me because it sucks and i have to use to, even though i hate it, so i can irradicate it from my life. FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I like this mask as it does not dry on the face. Also it is very cooling which helps calm down any flare ups. I have acne and this mask helps it. I use it every other day.

my friend bought this for her acne scars & we did facials over at her house a few times. everytime we use this, we saw a difference! it really does work. it helps fade my acne scars. will definitely go out and buy my own now :)

Very good for my active breakouts, I really like the tea tree oil line.