The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

3.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Limonene, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, t-Butyl Alcohol, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Iron Oxides.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I don't have acne but I'm definitely the kind of person who touches their face and ends up with a pimple. So for the occasional bumps this is my favourite because if I don't use this mask they can last for months. It's literally this stiff pimple thing that's solid as a rock. The mask instantly soothes it, reduces the redness and the pimple size decreases. That's good enough for me.

Obviously folks with real acne are the true testers but for the occasional zit this works for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS MASK:
I really like wearing this mask because when I applied it, it gives a hint of heating effect on my face but then it will give a cooling effect when you wash the mask off. This mask is suitable for blemish skin. It also helps me to reduce the size and the appearance of my pimples and acne. The smell of this mask is soooo good and it feels really refreshing after applying it.

WHAT I HATE ABOUT THIS MASK:
Tea tree oil can help to reduce acne scars. Since this mask has tea tree oil in its ingredients, it doesn't perform really well to reduce my acne scars. I've been using this mask for 7 months and I don't see any improvements on my acne scars. However, the product doesn't claim to help clearing acne scars. Another thing that I hate about this product is you have to scoop it out because I prefer to use a pump.

Overall:
It's a really good mask to try. Totally recommend it for someone wants a good mask that can control their blemishes and oily face problems. :D

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

One of my friends gave this to me as a gift a few weeks ago. I've used it maybe three times since then, and each time it has left my skin absolutely glowing! I don't use it that often, maybe once or twice a week. It tingles and has a pretty intense smell, but I use straight tea tree oil as a spot treatment, so it doesn't really bother me all that much.
One of the best things about this mask is that it's not drying. Only recently has my skin been dry, and I've had to forgo the mud masks of my youth. This helps keep my skin clear without drying it out.
I wish it was in tube packaging, rather than a tub, because... Ew, germs. But the price is good, and the product is as well.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I use this product EVERY week on the weekends. It keeps my skin under control. I love it.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This mask is quite wonderful. I must say I was pretty skeptical about it as I did use the tea tree face wash/toner/moisturizer kit a few months before and absolutely hated it. I did explain some of my issues with one of the associates at the store and she strongly suggested I use this mask as it is a once a week type of product rather than an every day thing like the others that had dried out my skin. I was pleasantly surprised by this. I cant tell you how much it gets rid of acne, but it does leave your face feeling very clean and refreshed. And my favourite thing about it is that it leaves your skin very oil free for a few days after use. I also love that it is suppose to stay moist while on your face, which is good for me as i find sometimes drying masks can irritate my skin more. The only reason I didnt give this product five stars is because it does have a very strong unpleasant smell in my opinion.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this mask when I used to have severe acne breakouts (10-15 acne) and for me,sadly,it didn't work. Maybe because I had cystic acne an not just little pimples idk. This is not a clay mask so the mask won't dry up or harden. The scent is a mix of tea tree with lemon. This mask didn't make my acne any worst but it also didn't make it better. I didn't finish the whole jar,ended up throwing away half of it. Now TBS sells a sample/travel size for $2.50, I suggest buy that first before purchasing the full size.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I did not see any benefit to this mask. In fact, I didn't notice any impact at all when I would remove it. I bought it once and never even finished it. Very expensive for what it does, which is nothing! Oh well.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This product is good. I tried it and it made my skin extremely soft and it got rid of a lot of my larger impurities. I would recommend everyone to use their new product tea tree squeaky clean scrub if you want to get better results. the mask definitely cools your face. If you are wondering what it looks like its very creamy, kind of like whipped cream. It doesn't really dry and so far I like it.

When I first got this product it did absolutely nothing for me. I used it a few times and I stopped using it because it wasn't doing anything at all. Then recently, for whatever reason, I started using it as a spot cream on all of my pimples, blackheads, and cysts. It worked AMAZINGLY!!!! Better than any spot treatment or mask! takes away blemishes in about a day. I don't know why, but it even works better than the tea tree spot treatment from The Body Shop. I put it on without washing it off, as soon as I get home from school, before bed, and as soon right after I wash my face in the morning, on weekends. It doesn't dry or irritate my dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin. Sense it is a clay mask, it reduces oil as well. If this product does nothing for you as a mask, I really recommend trying this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have tried all the other tea tre products, so I decided to try this as well. This mask was disappointing and aside from making my skin feel refreshed it did nothing for me. I prefer the honey/oat mask.