The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

3.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Limonene, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, t-Butyl Alcohol, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Iron Oxides.

I love the calming feeling it gives. I noticed when I remove the mask my face is super red which scared me the first time, but after a while it calmed down so if you're like me and have very sensitive skin I would apply at night. I also use it only has a spot treatment and I find it works so great for my hormonal pimples on my chin. Plus so much comes in this little bottle!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This thing is really good. I like tea tree smell and it leaves my skin soft and moisturized. It can help me to dry blemishes in one night if I put it on as a spot treatment. It looks like it's small, but it lasts ages. The only downside is that it's kind of hard to wash from my skin.

This mask is brilliant!! I find that if i am having a bad skin day (lots of pimples and feeling very oily) this mask is just perfect to calm everything down and help get rid of blemishes. On top of that there is heeps of product in the tub so the mask has lasted me forever even though i use it every other day!

I really like the feeling of this on my skin, it is very refreshing and tingles. It does cleanse my skin really well. It is a bit more difficult to rinse off than other masks and I would make sure to moisturize afterwards.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS MASK:
I really like wearing this mask because when I applied it, it gives a hint of heating effect on my face but then it will give a cooling effect when you wash the mask off. This mask is suitable for blemish skin. It also helps me to reduce the size and the appearance of my pimples and acne. The smell of this mask is soooo good and it feels really refreshing after applying it.

WHAT I HATE ABOUT THIS MASK:
Tea tree oil can help to reduce acne scars. Since this mask has tea tree oil in its ingredients, it doesn't perform really well to reduce my acne scars. I've been using this mask for 7 months and I don't see any improvements on my acne scars. However, the product doesn't claim to help clearing acne scars. Another thing that I hate about this product is you have to scoop it out because I prefer to use a pump.

Overall:
It's a really good mask to try. Totally recommend it for someone wants a good mask that can control their blemishes and oily face problems. :D

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried a lot of mask for my acne prone skin. This mask is decent .I do not see much of a difference after I use the mask.It gives tingling sensation to the skin and dries up like a clay mask. I prefer the seaweed clay mask over this !!!

The Body Shop "Tea Tree Face Mask" is one of my favourite masks. Works great for my acne prone combination skin with post acne blemishes. It's not over drying, and I love the fresh tingling feeling that has my skin feeling squeaky clean afterwards.

The price isn't bad compared to other leading brands and this mask contains organic tea tree oil. However, the packaging is rather unhygenic as you need to dig your fingers in the tub to use the product. If your nails are long, the mask sticks under them.

I would continue to buy this product and if they had to improve the packaging I would rate this 9.9/10. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

One of my friends gave this to me as a gift a few weeks ago. I've used it maybe three times since then, and each time it has left my skin absolutely glowing! I don't use it that often, maybe once or twice a week. It tingles and has a pretty intense smell, but I use straight tea tree oil as a spot treatment, so it doesn't really bother me all that much.
One of the best things about this mask is that it's not drying. Only recently has my skin been dry, and I've had to forgo the mud masks of my youth. This helps keep my skin clear without drying it out.
I wish it was in tube packaging, rather than a tub, because... Ew, germs. But the price is good, and the product is as well.

I really wanted to like this product. I have used the gel face wash & toner from this line for years & figured I would love the mask as well. Wrong! Like an Alzheimer's patient, I kept going back to this mask to try to like it, but every time I used it, all I ended up with was broken out skin. & NOT the purging type of acne. It just continually broke me out.

Bottom line: mask pretty much stinks, but the rest of this line is great!

Love this face mask! I have severely oily acne prone skin and I use this mask once a week, usually on a Sunday pamper night. It goes on easily and cools the skin down as it dries. It reduces spot size, redness and brings beneath the skin painful spots to the surface. I have been using the mask for about 6 months and I love it, inexpensive and the tub lasts around 3 months or so. After I wash off the mask my face is left smooth, clean and fresh. I then use the Estée Lauder ANR after. Such a good product and can be used lightly or thickly depending on the length of time you leave it on for. Great stuff, definite repurchase.