Uploaded by deppstar

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/19/2017

It was my first mask bought from body shop and i don't regret my decision. I was specifically looking for a product for my blemished skin and this came to my rescue. I love the soothing feeling it gives when applied and it causes no irritation on your acne.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Aug/14/2016

I love the calming feeling it gives. I noticed when I remove the mask my face is super red which scared me the first time, but after a while it calmed down so if you're like me and have very sensitive skin I would apply at night. I also use it only has a spot treatment and I find it works so great for my hormonal pimples on my chin. Plus so much comes in this little bottle!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

Mar/26/2016

This face mask is great for cooling and calming the skin. Helps lessen redness and reduces the size of any spots on my face. I would say it is slightly drying because of this, so important to moisturise afterwards.

It's slightly pricey but you really don't need to use much- I find one tub lasts ages!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

Nov/15/2015

This thing is really good. I like tea tree smell and it leaves my skin soft and moisturized. It can help me to dry blemishes in one night if I put it on as a spot treatment. It looks like it's small, but it lasts ages. The only downside is that it's kind of hard to wash from my skin.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

Oct/20/2015

This mask is brilliant!! I find that if i am having a bad skin day (lots of pimples and feeling very oily) this mask is just perfect to calm everything down and help get rid of blemishes. On top of that there is heeps of product in the tub so the mask has lasted me forever even though i use it every other day!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Aug/23/2015

I like calming this was more my sensitive, oily, acne prone skin. Easy to apply, easy to rinse. You can pretty much keep this on however long you want (until it feels gross haha). Sometimes I leave it on for 1-2 hours. Skin is smooth and less red after.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Jul/07/2015

I LOVE this product I went threw one in 6 months because I used so nick I used everyday so weeks I bought another one right before I ran out and the body shop always have sales so if u see just buy u will love if u have acne prone skin , blackheads ,and normal to oily skin. If u don't want to by the tub first u could ask to try of buy one of the 2-4$ testers

About reviewer (11 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair

Jun/27/2015

I really like the feeling of this on my skin, it is very refreshing and tingles. It does cleanse my skin really well. It is a bit more difficult to rinse off than other masks and I would make sure to moisturize afterwards.

About reviewer (120 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

May/17/2015

I don't have acne but I'm definitely the kind of person who touches their face and ends up with a pimple. So for the occasional bumps this is my favourite because if I don't use this mask they can last for months. It's literally this stiff pimple thing that's solid as a rock. The mask instantly soothes it, reduces the redness and the pimple size decreases. That's …Read more

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

May/10/2015

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS MASK:
I really like wearing this mask because when I applied it, it gives a hint of heating effect on my face but then it will give a cooling effect when you wash the mask off. This mask is suitable for blemish skin. It also helps me to reduce the size and the appearance of my pimples and acne. The smell of this mask is soooo good and it feels really refreshing after …

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18