The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

3.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Limonene, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, t-Butyl Alcohol, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Iron Oxides.

It was my first mask bought from body shop and i don't regret my decision. I was specifically looking for a product for my blemished skin and this came to my rescue. I love the soothing feeling it gives when applied and it causes no irritation on your acne.

I love the calming feeling it gives. I noticed when I remove the mask my face is super red which scared me the first time, but after a while it calmed down so if you're like me and have very sensitive skin I would apply at night. I also use it only has a spot treatment and I find it works so great for my hormonal pimples on my chin. Plus so much comes in this little bottle!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This face mask is great for cooling and calming the skin. Helps lessen redness and reduces the size of any spots on my face. I would say it is slightly drying because of this, so important to moisturise afterwards.

It's slightly pricey but you really don't need to use much- I find one tub lasts ages!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This thing is really good. I like tea tree smell and it leaves my skin soft and moisturized. It can help me to dry blemishes in one night if I put it on as a spot treatment. It looks like it's small, but it lasts ages. The only downside is that it's kind of hard to wash from my skin.

This mask is brilliant!! I find that if i am having a bad skin day (lots of pimples and feeling very oily) this mask is just perfect to calm everything down and help get rid of blemishes. On top of that there is heeps of product in the tub so the mask has lasted me forever even though i use it every other day!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I like calming this was more my sensitive, oily, acne prone skin. Easy to apply, easy to rinse. You can pretty much keep this on however long you want (until it feels gross haha). Sometimes I leave it on for 1-2 hours. Skin is smooth and less red after.

I LOVE this product I went threw one in 6 months because I used so nick I used everyday so weeks I bought another one right before I ran out and the body shop always have sales so if u see just buy u will love if u have acne prone skin , blackheads ,and normal to oily skin. If u don't want to by the tub first u could ask to try of buy one of the 2-4$ testers

I really like the feeling of this on my skin, it is very refreshing and tingles. It does cleanse my skin really well. It is a bit more difficult to rinse off than other masks and I would make sure to moisturize afterwards.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I don't have acne but I'm definitely the kind of person who touches their face and ends up with a pimple. So for the occasional bumps this is my favourite because if I don't use this mask they can last for months. It's literally this stiff pimple thing that's solid as a rock. The mask instantly soothes it, reduces the redness and the pimple size decreases. That's good enough for me.

Obviously folks with real acne are the true testers but for the occasional zit this works for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS MASK:
I really like wearing this mask because when I applied it, it gives a hint of heating effect on my face but then it will give a cooling effect when you wash the mask off. This mask is suitable for blemish skin. It also helps me to reduce the size and the appearance of my pimples and acne. The smell of this mask is soooo good and it feels really refreshing after applying it.

WHAT I HATE ABOUT THIS MASK:
Tea tree oil can help to reduce acne scars. Since this mask has tea tree oil in its ingredients, it doesn't perform really well to reduce my acne scars. I've been using this mask for 7 months and I don't see any improvements on my acne scars. However, the product doesn't claim to help clearing acne scars. Another thing that I hate about this product is you have to scoop it out because I prefer to use a pump.

Overall:
It's a really good mask to try. Totally recommend it for someone wants a good mask that can control their blemishes and oily face problems. :D