The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

Filtered by age: 25-29

3.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Limonene, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, t-Butyl Alcohol, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Iron Oxides.

It was my first mask bought from body shop and i don't regret my decision. I was specifically looking for a product for my blemished skin and this came to my rescue. I love the soothing feeling it gives when applied and it causes no irritation on your acne.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This thing is really good. I like tea tree smell and it leaves my skin soft and moisturized. It can help me to dry blemishes in one night if I put it on as a spot treatment. It looks like it's small, but it lasts ages. The only downside is that it's kind of hard to wash from my skin.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I don't have acne but I'm definitely the kind of person who touches their face and ends up with a pimple. So for the occasional bumps this is my favourite because if I don't use this mask they can last for months. It's literally this stiff pimple thing that's solid as a rock. The mask instantly soothes it, reduces the redness and the pimple size decreases. That's good enough for me.

Obviously folks with real acne are the true testers but for the occasional zit this works for me.

The Body Shop "Tea Tree Face Mask" is one of my favourite masks. Works great for my acne prone combination skin with post acne blemishes. It's not over drying, and I love the fresh tingling feeling that has my skin feeling squeaky clean afterwards.

The price isn't bad compared to other leading brands and this mask contains organic tea tree oil. However, the packaging is rather unhygenic as you need to dig your fingers in the tub to use the product. If your nails are long, the mask sticks under them.

I would continue to buy this product and if they had to improve the packaging I would rate this 9.9/10. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this mask when I used to have severe acne breakouts (10-15 acne) and for me,sadly,it didn't work. Maybe because I had cystic acne an not just little pimples idk. This is not a clay mask so the mask won't dry up or harden. The scent is a mix of tea tree with lemon. This mask didn't make my acne any worst but it also didn't make it better. I didn't finish the whole jar,ended up throwing away half of it. Now TBS sells a sample/travel size for $2.50, I suggest buy that first before purchasing the full size.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I did not see any benefit to this mask. In fact, I didn't notice any impact at all when I would remove it. I bought it once and never even finished it. Very expensive for what it does, which is nothing! Oh well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have been using this mask, the tea tree scrub, the tea tree spot clearing night lotion n the tea tree face clearing lotion, which is almost the who,e tea tree oil line, for a long time now.
I use the scrub and the mask once every week and it has helped me a lot in combatting my acne problems. The mask is very soothing and the light smell is pleasing. However, this regimen needs to be followed up by a moisturizing lotion as too much of dryness can cause more breakouts.

Also, i dont use the tea tree face clearing lotion or the oil in the winter as it dries the skin too much and causes more breakouts.these two should be used more carefully in my opinion.
I have a acne prone combi skin and need to follow every treatment with a moisturing routine.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is the best face mask I have ever used. I have combination skin with a VERY oily t-zone. I first tried this mask 6 months ago and I was pretty pleased with its results but then I ran out and wasn't able to reach a body shop for 3 weeks. The worst 3 weeks my face has been in ages. My skin felt horrible, pores looked clogged and I just looked a mess. I finally got my hands on the stuff and after a week of continuous use (due to me excessive behaviour lol) I love this product so much more now. My skin feels smooth and rejuvenated. I would definitely recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I used to use this product years ago back when the packaging was different. I tried it again recently and either the formula has changed or my skin is alot more sensitive these days. I used to love it as it soothed redness and helped minimise blemishes but after uing it a few times recently it has been a different story! Not only did it make my skin super dry and give me a huge flare-up of excema but it also bought several cystic pimples to the surface (now I kept using it and funnily enough the pimples stopped when I stopped using this weekly so I really dont think it was just 'detoxing' my skin as it was fine both before adn after the use of this) All in all it may be a good product if you are super oily but for me it made my skin horrible! AVOID if you have sensitive skin

I thought this product doesn't exist anymore! I used this mask while I was in High School, many years ago. It was my first bought mask.
At first I was shocked by the green colour and the smell. When I used it though, it left my skin soft, clear, matte and the pimples were less red and they were flat. It is bit funny to apply it and back then it had a strong menthol smell and your face was...minty. Also, every time I used it , in the first 3 minutes my skin was burning. It is a bit hard to spread on your face and you have to put your fingers in the pot many times until you cover your whole face.
I used it all and then I forgot about The Body Shop until last year when I bought the Tea Tree Oil Scrub which is great for my skin. Now I just had a look on their website and I've seen this mask and I am quite surprised it still exists. I will buy it again.
Package- It comes in a plastic green pot with a black lid.
Consistence- It is a bit hard as a mask but you can take it from the pot using your fingers.
Colour- It has a green colour.