The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

3.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Limonene, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, t-Butyl Alcohol, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I like calming this was more my sensitive, oily, acne prone skin. Easy to apply, easy to rinse. You can pretty much keep this on however long you want (until it feels gross haha). Sometimes I leave it on for 1-2 hours. Skin is smooth and less red after.

I LOVE this product I went threw one in 6 months because I used so nick I used everyday so weeks I bought another one right before I ran out and the body shop always have sales so if u see just buy u will love if u have acne prone skin , blackheads ,and normal to oily skin. If u don't want to by the tub first u could ask to try of buy one of the 2-4$ testers

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS MASK:
I really like wearing this mask because when I applied it, it gives a hint of heating effect on my face but then it will give a cooling effect when you wash the mask off. This mask is suitable for blemish skin. It also helps me to reduce the size and the appearance of my pimples and acne. The smell of this mask is soooo good and it feels really refreshing after applying it.

WHAT I HATE ABOUT THIS MASK:
Tea tree oil can help to reduce acne scars. Since this mask has tea tree oil in its ingredients, it doesn't perform really well to reduce my acne scars. I've been using this mask for 7 months and I don't see any improvements on my acne scars. However, the product doesn't claim to help clearing acne scars. Another thing that I hate about this product is you have to scoop it out because I prefer to use a pump.

Overall:
It's a really good mask to try. Totally recommend it for someone wants a good mask that can control their blemishes and oily face problems. :D

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried a lot of mask for my acne prone skin. This mask is decent .I do not see much of a difference after I use the mask.It gives tingling sensation to the skin and dries up like a clay mask. I prefer the seaweed clay mask over this !!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really really like this mask!
At first I thought it doesn't help much with my acne but when I didn't use it for a while I definitely noticed that it helped a lot!
When you put it on it instantly cools your skin and it kind of burns a little bit, I personally like that but i don't know about you. Over time it really helps my acne to clear up.
The packaging is ok, but not my absolute favorite because its in a pot.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This face mask broke me out terribly. when i used it, i had that burning sensation on my face. i thought it was normal cause other products did that to me as well probably because it was my first time using it. the next morning i had 4-6 new pimples!!!! :( i tried to give it a shot again because i have high hopes and really wanted to like this product but the result is still the same which is disappointing! i wouldnt recommend this if you have sensitive and acne-prone skin like mine! :(

I got this as a gift but from the other reviews i think the price is to high. I dont get any results if i leave it on for 15 mins (like it says too) i leave in on for an hour and at night i rub a small amount wear i have clogged pores and black heads on over pimples!

I NEVER KNEW A FACE MASK COULD ACTUALLY GIVE YOU ACNE BUT HEY I GUESS THERE IS

This product has the smell of tea tree, so if you like tea tree smell then it is definitely for you. When I put the product on my face, I feel like the product has cool my skin down and it was super refreshing after you wash your face. However, it's a bit expensive.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This product is good. I tried it and it made my skin extremely soft and it got rid of a lot of my larger impurities. I would recommend everyone to use their new product tea tree squeaky clean scrub if you want to get better results. the mask definitely cools your face. If you are wondering what it looks like its very creamy, kind of like whipped cream. It doesn't really dry and so far I like it.