wet n wild CoverAll Cover Stick

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I usually love Wet n Wild, but this wasn't for me. It's very waxy and thick, and doesn't blend out. I only spot conceal (no undereye) and don't usually wear foundation, so whenever I tried to use it it was INCREDIBLY visible. It has worked ok as an eye primer though.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great concealer for spots and acne, as it is thick enough to cover everything and still blend nicely into the foundation. I don't think this should be used as an under eye concealer 'cause it may crease due to its consistency though.

on 12/20/2017 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Not a fan of this concealer, unless you're in a hurry and that blemish that suddenly popped up isn't going away. Weird consistency, slipped around the face so not into concealing under the eyes with this. Really thick and it actually snapped when I tried to drag it around my face. Dried up in two months anyway. Meh. Did a good job at making a scratch go away, though.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the worst concealers I've ever used. It is way too heavy looking on the skin and it's very difficult to blend out. I've tried blending it with a sponge and brush, and it never looked right. This always looked cakey on me and I would never think to reach for this product again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Wet n Wild, I love ya, but this is definitely a dud when used as intended. It's too hard, waxy, and difficult to blend. Once it's on, it refuses to budge. Good luck covering anything with it, especially with non sheer coverage. The only reason I haven't trashed it is because I've found that using it as a base helps me color my eyebrows for cosplay. Swish this on and I can easily apply eyeshadow atop my brows. It does tend to remove at least one lash every time I use it, though. But that's literally the only way I can use it.

on 9/29/2016 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Bought this in the Medium (I'm olive complection and fairly tanned). Applied over a light layer of raw shea butter and Equate (Olay) spf moisturizer. Easy application. No foundation use, just Coty Airspun loose powder in Honey Beige. Worked as I expected with no problems. Can't beat the price. And, I like the fact it has no mineral or castor oil.

on 8/8/2016 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Terrible. I threw it out after two uses. It's too sheer and waxy, which is often the case with cheap quality cover sticks. I tried to use it as an eye primer instead, but it just made my eye shadow slide off my eyes. Luckily, I paid next to nothing for it, but I could have had a coffee instead for that price... :)

on 6/25/2016 12:40:00 PM

Great staying power. It's a little hard to blend right out of the tube but if you let it sit on the skin for about a minute it warms up and it's much easier to blend. I'm giving it full stars because of how well it works considering it's literally $2.00.

Wet n Wild needs to work on their facial cosmetics. I know. It's cheap and you get what you paid for.
This concealer is a stick form. It tugs at the skin,especially under the eyes. It didn't cover/camouflage any imperfections. Such a disappointing product

on 2/21/2016 10:12:00 AM

Total junk!

I wanted a full coverage stick concealer for undereye darkness. Figured for $1.97, it was worth a shot. Nope. Formula is super dry and hard. Drags the skin, applies very thinly, and just hard to apply at all, let alone evenly. Dry formula doesn't want to blend; trying to blend basically just wipes it off. Further, for being called "coverall," it's surprisingly sheer and has practically zero coverage.

I threw it away. Don't waste your $2, get a coffee instead. It will work a lot better than this for tired eyes!