Wet 'n' Wild CoverAll Cover Stick

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the worst concealers I've ever used. It is way too heavy looking on the skin and it's very difficult to blend out. I've tried blending it with a sponge and brush, and it never looked right. This always looked cakey on me and I would never think to reach for this product again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Wet n Wild, I love ya, but this is definitely a dud when used as intended. It's too hard, waxy, and difficult to blend. Once it's on, it refuses to budge. Good luck covering anything with it, especially with non sheer coverage. The only reason I haven't trashed it is because I've found that using it as a base helps me color my eyebrows for cosplay. Swish this on and I can easily apply eyeshadow atop my brows. It does tend to remove at least one lash every time I use it, though. But that's literally the only way I can use it.

on 8/8/2016 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Terrible. I threw it out after two uses. It's too sheer and waxy, which is often the case with cheap quality cover sticks. I tried to use it as an eye primer instead, but it just made my eye shadow slide off my eyes. Luckily, I paid next to nothing for it, but I could have had a coffee instead for that price... :)

on 9/29/2016 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Bought this in the Medium (I'm olive complection and fairly tanned). Applied over a light layer of raw shea butter and Equate (Olay) spf moisturizer. Easy application. No foundation use, just Coty Airspun loose powder in Honey Beige. Worked as I expected with no problems. Can't beat the price. And, I like the fact it has no mineral or castor oil.

Wet n Wild needs to work on their facial cosmetics. I know. It's cheap and you get what you paid for.
This concealer is a stick form. It tugs at the skin,especially under the eyes. It didn't cover/camouflage any imperfections. Such a disappointing product

on 6/25/2016 12:40:00 PM

Great staying power. It's a little hard to blend right out of the tube but if you let it sit on the skin for about a minute it warms up and it's much easier to blend. I'm giving it full stars because of how well it works considering it's literally $2.00.

on 2/21/2016 10:12:00 AM

Total junk!

I wanted a full coverage stick concealer for undereye darkness. Figured for $1.97, it was worth a shot. Nope. Formula is super dry and hard. Drags the skin, applies very thinly, and just hard to apply at all, let alone evenly. Dry formula doesn't want to blend; trying to blend basically just wipes it off. Further, for being called "coverall," it's surprisingly sheer and has practically zero coverage.

I threw it away. Don't waste your $2, get a coffee instead. It will work a lot better than this for tired eyes!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have this in the lightest shade and the color matches my skin tone. I have fine lines so I just use it in the corner of my eyes. It covers well my dark circles, does not crease and lasts long. It is very good, I would say, especially because I have tried tons of expensive and cheap concealers.

Hard as a rock. Also I don't get Wet'n'Wild concept of packaging with products outside the twist tube and clear cap. Okay, it's cheap but I 'm sure Rimmel or Essence also don't spend too much on their packaging but at least you can take their product with you without being scared that it's going to open and make a huge mess in the makeup bag. Don't see any logical explanation for this. And more about cover stick. Bought it to cover spots & oily/ veiny eyelids.
Pros: price, super cheap; color selection is good for drugstore product
So-so: covers just ok
Cons: doesn't blend, i have combination skin and it's super difficult to blend it even on my oily parts; horrible packaging, I wouldn't risk to take it with me

on 12/20/2015 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i had a hard time finding a concealer that was more "heavy duty" and would cover acne but this has amazed me. i picked it up at walgreens because it was cheap and id tried and liked the coverall pressed powder. i wasnt expecting much because im usually not much for stick concealers and this one looked hard and unblendable. but it actually blends really well with just a little patting and covers so well i dont even have to color correct for redness. i use it over primer but under foundation and havent had a problem with it wearing off yet.