Wet 'n' Wild CoverAll Cover Stick

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/8/2016 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Terrible. I threw it out after two uses. It's too sheer and waxy, which is often the case with cheap quality cover sticks. I tried to use it as an eye primer instead, but it just made my eye shadow slide off my eyes. Luckily, I paid next to nothing for it, but I could have had a coffee instead for that price... :)

on 6/25/2016 12:40:00 PM

Great staying power. It's a little hard to blend right out of the tube but if you let it sit on the skin for about a minute it warms up and it's much easier to blend. I'm giving it full stars because of how well it works considering it's literally $2.00.

To Read all 133 Reviews, Login or Join

Wet n Wild needs to work on their facial cosmetics. I know. It's cheap and you get what you paid for.
This concealer is a stick form. It tugs at the skin,especially under the eyes. It didn't cover/camouflage any imperfections. Such a disappointing product

on 2/21/2016 10:12:00 AM

Total junk!

I wanted a full coverage stick concealer for undereye darkness. Figured for $1.97, it was worth a shot. Nope. Formula is super dry and hard. Drags the skin, applies very thinly, and just hard to apply at all, let alone evenly. Dry formula doesn't want to blend; trying to blend basically just wipes it off. Further, for being called "coverall," it's surprisingly sheer and has practically zero coverage.

I threw it away. Don't waste your $2, get a coffee instead. It will work a lot better than this for tired eyes!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have this in the lightest shade and the color matches my skin tone. I have fine lines so I just use it in the corner of my eyes. It covers well my dark circles, does not crease and lasts long. It is very good, I would say, especially because I have tried tons of expensive and cheap concealers.

on 1/6/2016 9:39:00 AM

Hard as a rock. Also I don't get Wet'n'Wild concept of packaging with products outside the twist tube and clear cap. Okay, it's cheap but I 'm sure Rimmel or Essence also don't spend too much on their packaging but at least you can take their product with you without being scared that it's going to open and make a huge mess in the makeup bag. Don't see any logical explanation for this. And more about cover stick. Bought it to cover spots & oily/ veiny eyelids.
Pros: price, super cheap; color selection is good for drugstore product
So-so: covers just ok
Cons: doesn't blend, i have combination skin and it's super difficult to blend it even on my oily parts; horrible packaging, I wouldn't risk to take it with me

on 12/20/2015 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i had a hard time finding a concealer that was more "heavy duty" and would cover acne but this has amazed me. i picked it up at walgreens because it was cheap and id tried and liked the coverall pressed powder. i wasnt expecting much because im usually not much for stick concealers and this one looked hard and unblendable. but it actually blends really well with just a little patting and covers so well i dont even have to color correct for redness. i use it over primer but under foundation and havent had a problem with it wearing off yet.

on 10/14/2015 8:06:00 PM

Ok, am a broad and have been using foundation and coverstick type products for many years. So, with all my experience - have always LOVED makeup and have bought cheap to quite high end in my time. That said, I am over the moon about the freaking $1.99 coverstick. It's so easy to apply - just roll it on. But if you have a little more time and really want that flawless look, reach for a beauty sponge or kabuki style brush. Using a small kabuki (synthetic) brush, I achieve a flawless complexion in no time flat. Now, I do have a good complexion for my age, BUT do have discoloration around the nose and eyes, and this Wet n Wild Coverall, works like MAGIC. Creamy and buildable, it's just plain perfection for me anyway.

Previously have bought Wet n Wild's Coverall tube creme foundation, and that is excellent too, but being I only need to cover small areas and need a bit more coverage to do so this coverstick fills all my needs for a ROCK BOTTOM price.

For the price this Wet n Wild concealer is a great deal. Be careful with the shade selection. Am extremely fair skinned - think porcelain - and I chose light/medium. Was a little apprehensive because I thought this would be too dark. Well, it WASN'T. A good rule of thumb with concealers is: choose on the darker side of the color spectrum. Many times have used concealers that were too light, and who wants that tell tail whiteness around the eyes like you've been wearing sunglasses in the sun for a long stretch?

OK, packaging is crap but who cares, and what do you expect for two bucks? When something is this cheap you'll have no qualms about tossing in your hand bag and possibly gunking it up. The consistency is lovely and blendable. Someone said it was dry, and I didn't find that to be the case WHATSOEVER. Maybe they bought a product that had been sitting on the shelf awhile?

Late in the game, realized being I have good skin don't even need to use foundation. All I need is concealer to cover redness around the nose and some pigmentation around the eyes. When you make up, the only aim is to even out your complexion, cover spots and that is IT.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

1st off this is a concealer not a color corrector so it may not camouflage dark under eye circles; u need a salmon colored corrector to fix that. 2nd the general consensus is that this is cheap. So if u didn't like if u didn't break the bank. For me I don't have heavy under eye circles so this works great ESP on my waterline! Also as an e/s primer & lip primer or wear on its own ppl won't be able to tell if ur wearing MAC Painterly or a $3 DS stick! It really makes for a fresh doe-eyed look w black eyeliner. I had no issues w tugging or being hard. Mine is creamy. I have oily skin but no probs. it was between this vs. CG stick & im glad I didn't spend the xtra on CG. I have this in Medium which is neutral not yellow not pink. My HG!! Right up there w elf's cover stick. Portable fits in any purse...I need to buy 1 to keep in my purse. This is 1 of those products I don't wanna be w/out! Don't apply it to broken skin coz it will contaminate ur stick. I wipe mine off ev so often & sanitize w alcohol. This is perfection! Easily found in any wnw display at most DS.

It works well for me. I know other reviews on here say that it doesn't cover acne marks, but it does the job for me. I occasionally get very large, red pimples and this covers them fine for me. For the price, it is very worthwhile.