MILANI Blue Heaven [21]

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 12/30/2005 11:56:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Why was this not named mermaid, instead of blue heaven????? The other milani color named mermaid is laughable, that name is more befitting for this shadow.

Anyways, this looks like a shiny frosted blue in the pan. It is a whole different color on the skin, it has this blue-green-gold multicolor effect. Exactly the color you could imagine on a mermaid, it's very irridescent and feminene. I am very sad to report this color is d/c, Milani please bring this back. I believe this is one of the best colors, they had made. I would buy this again, but it's very hard to track down this sought after color.

on 8/17/2005 9:53:00 PM

this eyeshadow is EXACTLY that sort of mermaidey blue green that i have been trying so hard to get by mixing other colors together. and with this, there is no mixing involved, just a little water! it's a very pretty blue green. in the pot it doesn't look like much except maybe a denim colored blue but when you put it on, wow, it is awesome. it makes me brown eyes look really good and it makes me feel super pretty. i heard this e/s was hard to find and i'm so lucky i found it!

on 5/11/2005 3:32:00 AM

Another nice Milani shadow. This looks a little brighter in the pot than it is, so don't be afraid to try it. As most have mentioned, it is blue w/green/aqua/gold undertones. Nice shimmer, not over the top glitter. Pretty!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I just love my Milani shadows. Such lovely, satin texture and superior blendability. I want to eat them.

on 1/18/2004 11:47:00 PM

This is an amazingly beautiful, although hard to find Milani shade which I was super lucky to get ahold of the other day. The color (as previously described) is a fantastic turqouise bue with glistening gold highlights and a multifaceted aquatic effect worthy of any mermaid, fairy, or what have you. So glad I got this! I'm getting very into blue eyeshadow at the moment, so I highly recommend checking this out if you too are a blue shadow feind.

on 9/9/2003 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Blue Heaven is the prettiest blue this side of a department store. It is a medium blue, with gold and green shimmer. So pretty sheered, or done wet. Looks like you are a mermaid. And for $3 bucks, how can you pass it up?

Ooooooh!! I like this color. I haven't tried it on my eyes yet but I couldn't wait to review it.

I was looking for a blue-green eyeshadow to make a colorful eyeshadow palette and found it! The last time I wore blue eye shadow was back in 1988, so I guess I'm due to try it again.

After sticking with safe neutrals on my eyes I'm ready for some color and will look very foward to wearing this color.

EDIT: I wore this color and WOW! I have blue-grey eyes and it made my eyes pop! I put some gold eyeshadow in the crease and it looks so pretty! I'll be looking foward to wearing this color!

on 6/11/2003 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I am in love with Milani shadows, and this is one of the prettiest colors. I have been looking for a blue e/s that wasn't too bright and would look good with my brown eyes. This is it! It is such a rich, pigmented color. Like other Milani e/s, I apply this wet for a darker look. It's just beautiful!

on 5/27/2003 3:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I think this is one of the prettiest colors in the line. Blue/gold, kind of like MAC Steamy. Very pretty with Meditteranean Blue eye pencil.

on 5/1/2003 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This was my whim color purchase, and I'm glad I chose this one -- Blue Heaven, as blkwdow666 eloquently describes below, is a gorgeous blue w/ green and gold shimmer. Applies sheer, and will be a fun color for this summer :)