MILANI Mercury [19]

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

This is a wonderful gunmetal grey silvery color. I like that it is a dark silver. Looks great on my NC30 skin. The same great Milani pigmentation and texture. Doesn't fade or flake off on my oily lids. I get compliments everytime I wear it out. LOVE!

Mercury is another great Milani shadow. It's a couple shades deeper than Silver Bullet, a more grey toned silver. Medium to dark toned, with lots of shimmer and a wonderfully soft texture. I love to use this with Milani Storm e/s for a great smoky eye. With quality like this for $3, I wonder why I ever bought MAC!

on 4/2/2006 5:50:00 PM

Mercury is a great dark gray. I love it in the crease with Illusion as a wash. It also works great with Moonlight and Silver Bullet. Oh Milani I &hearts you!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite milani shadow--produces the perfect metallic charcoal shimmer. I love to use this as a crease/contour color with a lighter silver wash. Great texture, pigment, etc. This is a drugstore steal!

on 3/10/2006 8:59:00 PM

I have brown eyes and this eyeshadow paired with black eyeliner,black mascara,light pink blush and natural lips rocks and it makes my eyes pop!!!It's a quite dark grey-silver eyeshadow that has a soft,silky texture!I LOVE IT!And for 3 bucks it's a true bargain!Go get it!!!

on 12/30/2005 11:45:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a darker silver version of silver bullet! I LOVE these Milani colors, they are rich, highly pigmented, and blendable. I use this with Silver bullet
and I have this amazing metallic silver effect on my lids. I use this as a smokey effect for my eyes, when I go out at night. Best, color-combo, ever!

Love love love this! This is perfect for a smoky, sultry eye look. I wore this to go out for the evening. Paired it with icy plum and Nars Chastity lip gloss. Wonderful on my DDD complexion. The texture is smooth and silky. Definitely a must have.

on 8/30/2005 12:06:00 PM

"Mercury" is a deep silver-grey with blue undertones, no shimmer, just a sort of metallic shine when applied all over the lid. The metallic effect is more apparent when applied wet. This is nice for a smoky eye effect, though I usually just use it to line since I have mixed feelings about the strong blue tones (cool-toned silvers can look a little odd on MMM/AAB me). Soft, velvety texture, great pigmentation, and only around 3 USD. I like the packaging, but the pan can be easily depotted too.

on 8/30/2005 8:53:00 AM

Every girl should own Mercury. A perfect deep gray color with silver shimmers....perfect paired with Milani Silver Bullet. I love to use this as an everyday look or a night-out with smokey eyes. Recommend to all! Lovely blendability and smooth texture.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Stunning deep silvery color that looks amazing with Silver Bullet. Wonderful for a smoky look, very metallic and shimmery at the same time. Heavily pigmented, long-lasting, and no creasing like most Milani shadows! Great alternative to MAC and so much cheaper w/o compromising quality!