4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

Ok...for starters...I have very pigmented lips (MAC NC42/43) and I love, Love, LOve, LOVe, LOVE this lipgloss. It's kind of like the Prrr for Brown girls. It just looks beautiful. You put it on, and its as if you're not even trying too hard to look great (you know how some women, their makeup looks impeccable and you think they spent hour on it so they look polished? With this lipgloss all you gotta do is just put it on and go!). Great Lipgloss, my HG lipglass for sure!!!!

About reviewer (162 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

10 years ago

This is my favorite Lipglass and have been buying this for years. I love the warm golden pink and the shimmer in it. I also like to layer it over Viva Glam GAGA and also Tarte Exhibitionist.

About reviewer (223 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3.0

10 years ago

I am not a fan of lipgloss, but i bought this because it looked really pretty! I use the smallest amount on my lips, just enough to have a little bit of gold shimmer on my lips. It really makes my lips look pretty when the sun reflects off it, but it doesnt look glossy or sticky, since im a fan of the natural look on my face + lips (but eyes is another story lol) My tube leaks for some reason, so i can't carry it with me in my bag, but it does last a few hours before it wears off. I would not buy this again since lipglasses are expensive, and im not a fan of the packaging.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesHazel

10 years ago

this is currently my favorite lipgloss. I was careful while buying because this is no cheap lipgloss! the wand is magnificent! there is no extra lipgloss at the edge of the tube or anything. the applicator has so much gloss on it you rarely have to re-pump. it is not scented which i LOVE i think a lipgloss should be about its color not its scent. the scent is stand able. the color and appearance is amazing and it stays on forever! making this by my standpoint an excellent lipgloss and worth the money!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan

HairBrown

EyesBlue

10 years ago

Nymphette is what I would like to call a "glamorous neutral pink." It's a simple warm pink, but there's some pink and gold shimmer in it that really adds an extra kick. I really love the color, and I can see this color working on most skin tones. In short, I love this color. I've found that MAC's lipglasses can be a bit on the sticky side (but not to the point where it bothers me). Because they're kind of sticky, the lasting power is much longer than that of non-sticky glosses. The gloss has no taste, but it smells like that typical vanilla scent that all MAC lip products have. Also, the packaging is standard for a MAC lipglass (which isn't a bad thing at all). Overall, I love this particular color. I feel like I can use it for both daytime and nighttime looks without feeling overdone or underdone.

About reviewer (197 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesGreen

10 years ago

This is a perfect nude/pink color! It is so pretty. One of my favorite MAC gloss so far! I prefer this color over Viva glam V. I know a lot of people like that one but it is too dark for me. This color is also good on top of a nude lipstick such as MAC myth. Love it!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

10 years ago

I'm one of those people that...when I smell a scent I absolutely love or see a gloss/blush that is unbelievably pretty, I have to ask the girl what it is. Life is too short to not know haha. Thankfully, there wasn't some random lady wearing this one, it was one of the ladies in my church. It was utterly beautiful. Very nude, shimmer, pink looking. I had to have it. Imagine the laugh getting her to say the name of it in church (after the service)! lol As a young teenager, this was my favorite gloss. And I knew I always looked good with it on. Man, I need to go and buy another one. It's making me nostalgic!

About reviewer (232 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

1.0

10 years ago

Sad that I am in the minority! I thought I would absolutely love NYMPHETTE lipglass because its so popular on MUA. I did not feel good / look good at ALL wearing this. First of all, I am a cool PPP with dark eyes and dark hair and when I applied this, it made my lips look ORANGE and not pink at all. I feel like it washed me out so bad. and too much gold in this lipgloss, which I really didn't like....ahh..I wish it suited me.

About reviewer (215 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

I think this was the first MAC product that I purchased. It's a really nice colour... can be used as a nude/neutral colour with a gold shimmer. It's nice to wear when I go for a more dramatic eye. It is a bit sticky, but I think this helps it stay put longer.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

10 years ago

HG. Super sparkly pink/gold nude. Looks AMAZING with flat black eyeliner (like blacktrack) or other matte eye makeup.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age25-29