4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

One of my favourite nude/neutral lip glosses that I own. On my complexion is shows up as a soft golden shimmery peachy pink that adds depth and warmth to my complexion. Very versatile as I can wear it on it's own and over top of nude, peach, and pink lipsticks. Has a slightly sticky formula, but not bothersome and I believe adds some longevity to the length of wear. Definitely will continue to repurchase!

About reviewer (1341 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Other, Other

9 years ago

This is my first lipglass and it's simply wonderful! I will definitely repurchase, and I'm looking forward to trying out different colored lipglasses in the future. Great quality, color, scent, and staying power--it's a classic for a reason!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

I purchased this because my MAC counter was out of Prr that day, and it appeared to be a close match. Though Nymphette is beautiful in its own right- it definitely does not compare to Prr for my fair skin. It has a major gold undertone, which I think would be lovely on darker skin tones. Beautiful colour, just not the one for me.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

9 years ago

i love this. but i ran out of it

About reviewer (120 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

9 years ago

This is a nice lipgloss but I hate the doe foot applicator. Whenever I apply this over lipstick the stupid doe foot thing removes some of my lipstick. Wish it had the lustreglass brush. And wish it was a bit more pigmented. It looks like a very original color in the tube but after application it doesn't look so original. There's almost no hint of color it's just a slight shiny gold sheen you see. Maybe because my lips are extremely pigmented this didn't work for me but I don't know.

About reviewer (147 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Other

9 years ago

This is basically my go-to lipgloss. I just throw it on over pretty much any pink, nude or coral lipstick, or just wear it on its own. It's such an easy colour to wear and I will definitely re-purchase when I run out.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

This lip glass is nice, but not the best. I will wear it, but there are others I prefer.. It has a nice gold shimmer, but again nothing special in my opinion

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

10 years ago

Where has this been all of my MAC life? It somehow slipped through the cracks all these years! I am in love! It is just the perfect mid-toned sheer pink with a lovely gold sheen, so, so pretty! A staple for sure.

About reviewer (183 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

I love this!! This is a beautiful shade of pink (frosty medium imo) with gold shimmers! i love that it has the gold in it bc i love gold =) this color looks great on my NC 30-35 skin olive/asian skin! its a bit frosty which i was afraid of since i hate frosts but its sooo pretty. what impressed me most about this was its staying power.. it lasted a whole half-day on my lips!!!! thats amazing for a lipgloss. i love the color, the nice vanilla scent, and just the product itself. i have tried mac lustre glasses before and they were not nearly as pigmented as this lipglass. i think this is wort 14$ US bc its nice quality! def my new fav lipgloss :)

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

10 years ago

This makes my lips look darker pink, with almost pure gold shimmer. Its very glossy and sticky also. this looks beautiful at night. it would look pretty during the day also, but since it doesnt 100% flatter me in the sunlight, i use this at night. MAC lipglasses are kind of expensive (but im always broke, so it may be decent priced to some) I wear it on its own since its so pigmented. Im not sure what lipstick would look good under this either.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium