4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/07/2010

What's to say that hasn't already been said about this wonderful lip gloss?!? 5 stars for sure!
I love Nymphette- it's a beautiful pink that goes with so many looks. I wear it over almost all my pink or even purple lipsticks. It has just the right amount of shimmer but not too much so it's unwearable in the daytime.

I will def repurchase!

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Oct/28/2010

This was my every day lip-gloss for a very long time. Then I ran out, then bought again. And again. 4 tubes of Nymphette later and I still haven't gotten tired of this gorgeous, warm, sunny pink with a shot of gold shimmer through it. I usually wear it on its own, and it just makes my lips look like candy. Great staying power as well. Will keep repurchasing.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (184 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3.0

Oct/25/2010

i have a love/hate relationship with nymphette. there are some days that i think theres no better gloss...and others it's just so overpowering & icky. it's a more pink version of nars orgasm gloss, but mac lipglass are just so gross & sticky.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (282 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

Oct/25/2010

My wedding lipgloss. Nymphette looked great with my champagne color dress. I still wear it 6yrs later...new lipglass of course;)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

Oct/18/2010

This was my first MAC lipglass and I just don't think I like it. Way too sticky for me. Love the lipsticks though, so that is what I will stick with.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Medium

Oct/18/2010

I always heard good things about this lipglass and I always thought I would give it a try as soon as I could. A while ago I went to MAC and something caught my eye... It was a lipglass and I bought it. I didn’t look the name on it, so it surprised me when the MA said the name out loud to confirm that it was the one that I wanted... This has become a staple in my make up. I use it almost everyday …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Sep/12/2010

The golden shimmer in Nymphette looks stunning with warm-toned looks. It however doesn't sync when you pair it up with cool-toned eyes. But nevertheless, it's a go-to shade for work.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinOily, Other

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Aug/24/2010

my favorite lipgloss!! It's so versatile I wear this with almost any of my lipsticks.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

Aug/15/2010

One of my favourite nude/neutral lip glosses that I own. On my complexion is shows up as a soft golden shimmery peachy pink that adds depth and warmth to my complexion. Very versatile as I can wear it on it's own and over top of nude, peach, and pink lipsticks. Has a slightly sticky formula, but not bothersome and I believe adds some longevity to the length of wear. Definitely will continue …Read more

About reviewer (1341 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Aug/12/2010

This is my first lipglass and it's simply wonderful! I will definitely repurchase, and I'm looking forward to trying out different colored lipglasses in the future. Great quality, color, scent, and staying power--it's a classic for a reason!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm